Letting this stay here till I get payed.

Rapidz

Okay so some of you might remember the beef Verified and I had about my script and payment etc.

I assumed he was a scammer since he was very sketchy.

2 days ago I sent him the script and he would "test" it before he payed me.

Just letting this thread stay here till I get my payment since he's being very sketchy again saying he doesn't know how to put the script code into a notepad file and save it as ".groovy"

Aight, so Verified when you're ready to pay up, I'll remove this thread.

1. I told you I will not test it until I have time. I have school to focus and could care less about a script when compared to school.

2. Either delete this thread or I won't test it nor even consider to buy it. You have absolutely 0 patience. -___- 

3. If you do comply I'll test it on Thursday/Friday. If its good then yes I'll buy it off you.....

also what you're talking about I have no idea how to do.... I told you before my knowledge of java is extremely limited..... What I would do is put it in eclipse and export the file to OSBot and run the script -____-

Has he told you what he's gonna do with the script?

I see no reason as to why he wants it, unless he wants to attempt to develop it or something.

Yeah I do! It'd be a nice project and what not. But I told him before the weekend is up and I do not get involved in wasting my time and do any scripting related things during a school week... I told him wait until the weekend..... His patience is horrible.

Edited by Verified
  • Like 1

1. I told you I will not test it until I have time. I have school to focus and could care less about a script when compared to school.

2. Either delete this thread or I won't test it nor even consider to buy it. You have absolutely 0 patience. -___- 

3. If you do comply I'll test it on Thursday/Friday. If its good then yes I'll buy it off you.....

also what you're talking about I have no idea how to do.... I told you before my knowledge of java is extremely limited..... What I would do is put it in eclipse and export the file to OSBot and run the script -____-

Yeah I do! It'd be a nice project and what not. But I told him before the weekend is up and I do not get involved in wasting my time and do any scripting related things during a school week... I told him wait until the weekend..... His patience is horrible.

Awesome, I guess actually manipulating a script is good, ensuring you have basic java knowledge beforehand.

Wish you the best of luck when this has all blown over :)

• Like 1

Bro I'm not saying you're gonna scam, I just want this post to be here until I get paid so I know I'm not gonna get scammed, botting doesn't require time as its just clicking run and letting it do its own work. I think its annoying that when you get the script you just completely stop messaging back and begin on your "wait or i wont pay" bullshit, obvious scam mindset again.

But lets see, I'll want to keep this thread here to know that you don't have intentions to scam and I'll update this thread when you've paid and give you a +1 feedback.

Also to the guy who says that the point of testing is to know wether or not you want to buy it. Verified told me if it worked he would buy it, and I know for a fact that it works, Verified didn't know if it worked or not and told me if he could run it an hour to test it then he would pay, which he infact hasn't done and its been 2 days.

So yes, lets see if you scam Verified, the deal was 6m if it worked (which I know it does) so I'm just waiting for my money.

Also I consider it a scam if you say you won't pay it again because then you have the script and I don't have my money.

Thanks for reading.

Just because I have it now does not mean I have the rights to it. You haven't agreed to give me rights to it. Only the source to test the script out. 

And by the way. This script will be compared with someone else's range guild script. One that won't be named. But if your script can't match the speed and reliability of the one its being tested against I will refuse to pay you for rights of it. You're being childish about making threads about it and have 0 patience. You pmed the source on a Sunday night.... Sorry but I will not test it until I'm done with school this week. 

END OF STORY

Just because it works means he will buy it?

So if it works, but runs like complete shit then he's obligated to buy it?

I wouldn't...

Just because it "works", doesn't mean shit.

I told him I wanna test it to make sure its super good..... and etc i don't pay for something unless i try it out...... he sent me the code on sunday night...... i had to wake up at 5am on monday to go to school..... like i said I'm not touching it until the weekend comes. end of story. He wants to be childish about it and make me pay him. 

If the script doesn't compare to a different range guild script I'm testing it against I'm not even going to buy it.

I told him I wanna test it to make sure its super good..... and etc i don't pay for something unless i try it out...... he sent me the code on sunday night...... i had to wake up at 5am on monday to go to school..... like i said I'm not touching it until the weekend comes. end of story. He wants to be childish about it and make me pay him. 

If the script doesn't compare to a different range guild script I'm testing it against I'm not even going to buy it.

Just let him keep it yo! Hit me up skype later, I got you!

• Like 1

Just because I have it now does not mean I have the rights to it. You haven't agreed to give me rights to it. Only the source to test the script out. 

And by the way. This script will be compared with someone else's range guild script. One that won't be named. But if your script can't match the speed and reliability of the one its being tested against I will refuse to pay you for rights of it. You're being childish about making threads about it and have 0 patience. You pmed the source on a Sunday night.... Sorry but I will not test it until I'm done with school this week. 

END OF STORY

to be fair you made a thread about this before :s