Suggestion!

Royal Services

i got a nice idea to help account sellers with low feedbacks or with none at all to sell their accounts...(and would also help the buyers!)

if it was possible (maybe with the user's premmission) to show how much money users spent on buying scripts on Osbot, then buyers would know that the seller has something to lose if they try to scamm and recover the account.

the seller will be able to show what he risks if he will attempt to scam, and the buyer will become more comfortable to complete the trade.

what do you think?

Scripts don't ensure trust, though... And unless someone bought a lot of scripts, I don't think it would make a big difference unless it's around the price the person is selling the account for. 

Someone could buy scripts adding up to $10 but then sell an account for $50 and say he bought scripts, then scam and make off with $40.

well still theres a chance of people getting scammd

id say make people who are verified or with some nice fb to sell accs...and make leechers ONLY buy accs maybe

That'd be severely limiting the market.

Besides, there's nothing to stop 'verified or with some nice fb' to scam and recover the account.

fuck u room okay stop replying to my posts jeez

and i doubt people with a good market will scam and ruin there market for few bucks

@Simon

@5uck

People will take advantage of that and up their prices since the market would basically be a monopoly for the 'trusted' users. People who then will want to buy an account will have to pay overpriced prices because there's no one else who may truly just want to sell an account and nothing to do with it for a cheaper price will be eligible to sell accounts any longer.

@Simon

@5uck

People will take advantage of that and up their prices since the market would basically be a monopoly for the 'trusted' users. People who then will want to buy an account will have to pay overpriced prices because there's no one else who may truly just want to sell an account and nothing to do with it for a cheaper price will be eligible to sell accounts any longer.

i forgot to add scam-quitting on previous post

and pls 5uck had insta acces to update his scripts....its obv he would of abused it since 100s of ppl used his scripts...cant remem much he made

i forgot to add scam-quitting on previous post

and pls 5uck had insta acces to update his scripts....its obv he would of abused it since 100s of ppl used his scripts...cant remem much he made

Didn't he lose mod? How did he have insta access? Did he regain mod or something?

And I was just making a statement to prove my point. :p

People can always scam. Just need a reason.

Just to make it clear, i never said it would solve the problem i only said it would HELP..

when i had no feedbacks i bought scripts for well over 200$ worth and it would have been very helpful to sell accounts if ppl would know what im risking if trying to scamm them

Edited by BGC