Megaman cheater be aware!

TheRealScumbag

Hi.

I was looking arround in the chatbox for some help about a free script (AIO Chopper) when this "such looking nice guy" came to rescue!

He said i tried this script himself, and maybe he had a fix for my problem. (the problem was when cutting Yews it couldent find the way back to the bank)

So this guy Megaman asked for my Team Viewer and he got it, when he connected he told me that OsBot wanted me to put my username and password into the configs. The first time i told him that i would close TW(teamviewer) to put the id+pass. He hound out that i havent saved th id+pass, and he showed me that the pass was hidden so no worries that he was still connected throught TW. We put the id+pass and saved. He logged into my account, fastly checked the bank and played like he was looking for the AIOChopper script.

Suddently he asked me to download the new OSbot client, and when i tried to login to my account it was already in use! (WTF?)

5 mins after when i finally got back in to my account, everything worth more than 5k Gp was gone.

BE AWARE! Megaman IS A CHEATER//SCAMMER, DONT TRUST HIM AND DONT TEAMVIEWER WITH HIM! HE HACKED/CHEATED ME AND NOW HE WONT RESPOND!

(im not begging anyone to refund any kind of items, just be aware of this guy and take in consider, eventho their VIP's on this forum theyr still here for the same reason as us! CHEATING AND GETTING FAST AND EASY GOLD)

359d8h5.png

2zpjwqg.png

2heah5l.png

2cct6kx.png

20f91rs.png

Edited by TheRealScumbag

Hi.

I was looking arround in the chatbox for some help about a free script (AIO Chopper) when this "such looking nice guy" came to rescue!

He said i tried this script himself, and maybe he had a fix for my problem. (the problem was when cutting Yews it couldent find the way back to the bank)

So this guy Megaman asked for my Team Viewer and he got it, when he connected he told me that OsBot wanted me to put my username and password into the configs. The first time i told him that i would close TW(teamviewer) to put the id+pass. He hound out that i havent saved th id+pass, and he showed me that the pass was hidden so no worries that he was still connected throught TW. We put the id+pass and saved. He logged into my account, fastly checked the bank and played like he was looking for the AIOChopper script.

Suddently he asked me to download the new OSbot client, and when i tried to login to my account it was already in use! (WTF?)

5 mins after when i finally got back in to my account, everything worth more than 5k Gp was gone.

BE AWARE! Megaman IS A CHEATER//SCAMMER, DONT TRUST HIM AND DONT TEAMVIEWER WITH HIM! HE HACKED/CHEATED ME AND NOW HE WONT RESPOND!

(im not begging anyone to refund any kind of items, just be aware of this guy and take in consider, eventho their VIP's on this forum theyr still here for the same reason as us! CHEATING AND GETTING FAST AND EASY GOLD)

359d8h5.png

2zpjwqg.png

2heah5l.png

2cct6kx.png

20f91rs.png

You could try to dispute it, but you ain't got much evidence in your favour.

Sorry for your loss.