Adding TWC Dispute & TWC improving suggestion

lolmanden

I saw couple of times @Probemas using his physic powers to recognize people who are about to scam. For that reason as it's not an occured scam yet, you are able to report them for TWC rank so that the victim can recognize this member is not trustworthy.

And another suggestion would be nice to implemented, and no i don't want to be selfish, but it would be nice to have a seperate thread explaining the meaning of TWC and how it can be removed. .e.g. Time frame of 6 months / gain 100 fb or whatever the rule is.

Edited by lolmanden
  • Like 1

Amazon was a special thing, he didn't actually scamm, soo thats why he got a special treatment. TWC is forever and i agree on that. Do the crime, pay the time.

It's forever for people who actually scammed.

If there's just a hunch, it shouldn't be perm.

It should also be placed on members who scammed on other sites and got banned and then came here.

It's forever for people who actually scammed.

If there's just a hunch, it shouldn't be perm.

It should also be placed on members who scammed on other sites and got banned and then came here.

Yup thats what i said didnt i.... I said Amazon didnt actualyl scamm, but more of a missunderstanding with a mod, so it was a special treatment... For the rest it should be perm, no exceptions.

Amazon was a special thing, he didn't actually scamm, soo thats why he got a special treatment. TWC is forever and i agree on that. Do the crime, pay the time.

U

The irony on your reply. You say TWC is forever yet you use the quote "Do the crime, pay the time". And Maldesto did told me to get 100 fb, I remember.

Edited by lolmanden

U

The irony on your reply. You say TWC is forever yet you use the quote "Do the crime, pay the time". And Maldesto did told me to get 100 fb, I remember.

in this case time is forever. Its like a life long sentence with no parol tongue.png I wish there was something as a 3rd change by example getting that 100fb or a time frame :P (2nd change was us getting allowed back)

Edited by McFirm

in this case time is forever. Its like a life long sentence with no parol tongue.png I wish there was something as a 3rd change by example getting that 100fb or a time frame tongue.png (2nd change was us getting allowed back)

In real life you don't get life time sentence for stealing $10 from a store example.

tumblr_mbv085fkAq1rioycbo1_500.gif