Dutch section with BeNeLux PiPs

snowman97

Dutch section  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this section to be added?

• Yes (explain why below)
    • No (explain why below)

Explanation of the suggestion

Alright, so I'm fairly sure most people know which other site had this PiP and section, not gonna mention any names. I DO NOT claim this idea as my own so don't flame me for ''ripping'' this idea.

- Dutch section

I believe there should be a dutch section for dutch people. Example: People from the netherlands can talk about basically anything in the dutch section, which would be called ''Nederlands'' which means dutch. You are ONLY allowed to speak dutch in this section.

- PiP

Now this is where the PiP comes in. If you have 250 posts (for example, could be switched up) in the ''Nederlands'' section you get this PiP called BeNeLux:

1f3a22b8650a3b8e70c8a2eaa199a751.png

Yes, once again, this picture is from a different website but I'm not going to name it. Most people know which site it is, just using this as an example.

The main rule

The main rule would be that only dutch people are allowed in there. If you don't speak dutch, you won't be allowed in the section and you'll possibly be punished further if you break the forum rules.

Please post why you're supporting this suggestion or why you're not supporting it, I'd like to know.

Edited by snowman97

I would like a USA PiP in that case.

I don't mind the Dutch section, you should have that, but a pip is kind of pointless.

Well, the thing is, there's a ton of dutch people active on those type of forums and it'd be great to have our own section (and maybe a PiP). Everyone here speaks english, why would they make a PiP for that? Then it won't be unique anymore.

I do understand what point you're trying to make but I'd like to see what others think about this.

Well, the thing is, there's a ton of dutch people active on those type of forums and it'd be great to have our own section (and maybe a PiP). Everyone here speaks english, why would they make a PiP for that? Then it won't be unique anymore.

I do understand what point you're trying to make but I'd like to see what others think about this.

A PiP just because you speak Dutch isn't that big a deal to me. I can see you asking for a section, but I don't know about the pip.

I speak a little of Spanish and Arabic, should I get two pips for those?

You took the PiP & idea from another botting site, goodjob! smile.png

Alright, so I'm fairly sure most people know which other site had this PiP and section, not gonna mention any names. I DO NOT claim this idea as my own so don't flame me for ''ripping'' this idea.

Read before you leave a dumb reply please.

@Maldesto

Gotta agree with you on that one. But how about you leave the PiP out, do you agree on a dutch section or is it a no in general?

Alright, the PiP might go a little too far but what about the dutch section itself?

Not a bad idea. How many Dutch speaking people are currently active on the forums, though? It'd be pointless if there were only a handful of users. Edited by RoomScape