Take screenshot when leveling

BottersLyfe

Hey guys, I have a little suggestion about the bot (Couldn't find the right category). 

When leveling while botting it could be awesome if the bot took a screenshot, without the GUI etc., of  course.

I've seen this in another bot a couple of years ago, and it was a very good feature. Right now I'm botting 94 magic, and it could be cool to have screenshots from the levels up to 94. Hope you will consider this idea :)

• Like 1

Hmm.

It sounds like too much work for no results.

Do you level that often that you can't time when you level up to screenshot yourself ?

Let's not give admins more work with things that aren't that important.

Don't say it's just a suggestion cuz now all these other people want it so admin is going to have to consider it.

Hmm.

It sounds like too much work for no results.

Do you level that often that you can't time when you level up to screenshot yourself ?

Let's not give admins more work with things that aren't that important.

Don't say it's just a suggestion cuz now all these other people want it so admin is going to have to consider it.

Lolwut? I should stop the bot every time I level then. Seems like other people want it too wink.png

And no, I don't level often, but for obvious reasons I can't take a screenshot manually, when I level overnight..

I appreciate the great work from OSBot, but I hope they will consider this still :)

Edited by BottersLyfe
  • Like 1