♛S Designs♛ [Experienced] [Fast] ✔Quality

snowman97

Snowman's GFX Shop

Current Feedbacks: 1

- About me -

Hey guys, my name is snowman and I recently decided to come back to OSBot, and I love the community here and I also really like the forums. You will be able to request graphics from me at any given time, and basically any kind of graphic that you need.

- Why me -

I'm an experienced gfx designer. I've been doing graphics for several years (& months) now and I believe that I have what it takes to be one of the better and most dedicated gfx designers on the net.

- Type of Graphics that I do -

Signatures

Forum Avatars

Bot paints

Forum Signatures

Thread Layouts

Logos

And so on..

- Terms of Service (T.O.S) -

I have the right to decline your order at any given time

I will watermark the graphic if I do not trust you enough and thinking you might scam me

If you are not happy with your order and think something should be edited/changed/removed then send me a private message on the forums and we'll discuss it.

Feedback will be given once both parties are happy with the results.

- GFX PRICES -

Prices will be dicusses over skype/private message on forums, so will the details etc if needed.

Below I'll show you guys some examples of the graphics I've done/sold on various other sites.

yhlhBeE.png

Bot paint (template)

OtxFVLu.png

Bot paint (progress)

R3PXV8w.png

Addice Ganodermic Beasts Dynamic Signature:

7DjK06Y.png

LilyGrotwormsPro bot paint:

WMjxr0t.png

LilyGrotwormsPro Dynamic signature:

7J9k0xn.png

Forum Signature:

PtbJBn5.png

Order Form

What type of graphic do you need?

What will you be paying in? (RSGP/PAYPAL)

Any specific text/colors?

Will you add me on skype/talk via forum pm?

Will you leave me feedback after?

Do you agree to my T.O.S?

Edited by snowman97

Nice work, I remember Lily scripts from AWHILE go back on No advertising. Do you think you could make me a nice signature displaying all of my scripts in an appealing manor?

Yeah, I probably can. So basically all the scripts that you have displayed in your signature but then in one picture, right?

Yeah, I probably can. So basically all the scripts that you have displayed in your signature but then in one picture, right?

Yes! I was hoping for something along the lines of an animated siggy that kinda scrolls through them in a way. If you don't do those kind of things that's fine, but I have more info here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/37301-need-possibly-animated-signature/

When it comes to a price please let me know before you begin so I can see if I'm willing to pay that or not.

Yes! I was hoping for something along the lines of an animated siggy that kinda scrolls through them in a way. If you don't do those kind of things that's fine, but I have more info here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/37301-need-possibly-animated-signature/

When it comes to a price please let me know before you begin so I can see if I'm willing to pay that or not.

I don't really do animated stuff, but I'll try to do something that looks awesome and draws people their attention, yet looks professional.

I don't know if I'm going to ask you to pay, it all depends on if I'm able to do it and if it turns out well or not. IF I ask you for a payment, it'll be small for the first order and not expensive at all, so you don't have to worry about that.

I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow smile.png

I don't really do animated stuff, but I'll try to do something that looks awesome and draws people their attention, yet looks professional.

I don't know if I'm going to ask you to pay, it all depends on if I'm able to do it and if it turns out well or not. IF I ask you for a payment, it'll be small for the first order and not expensive at all, so you don't have to worry about that.

I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow smile.png

Awesome! Shoot me a PM then :)

pretty sure you did not make that sig:/

My current sig (displayed in my sig, the name merilwen)? People have asked me that question several times. I told them I did not create it everytime they asked, not claiming it's mine in any way =p

Not trying to sell it either, just using it like everyone uses signatures they get/buy from people.

Edited by snowman97