My logo design!

Amnesia

cs bot? it's an O :s for OSBot the bottom curve comes up too high for it to be a c. And just in case you hadn't realized already I made this why would I make a logo for OSBot with the intention of it being used for a counter strike bot? :s

Yeah, the bigger version looks more like csbot :D I know that its osbot lol, but someone that reads it fast could read it csbot, like i did

• Administrator

I agree. Many people have made better logos. They wont change it though.

That is one reason why it isn't changed, because your opinion is "many people have made better logos" A lot of us don't agree with you at all, myself and Kati for instance. We both think every single logo out there has not made any dent in the current one. Maybe they look better to you, but they don't to us. I personally think this one looks better than any other submissions. I just don't like the OS 

That is one reason why it isn't changed, because your opinion is "many people have made better logos" A lot of us don't agree with you at all, myself and Kati for instance. We both think every single logo out there has not made any dent in the current one. Maybe they look better to you, but they don't to us. I personally think this one looks better than any other submissions. I just don't like the OS 

At the end of the day it shouldn't be what you and Kati think looks best. It's what looks best to everyone in the community.

• Administrator

At the end of the day it shouldn't be what you and Kati think looks best. It's what looks best to everyone in the community.

At the end of the day, it is what Kati and the other administrators think. The community thinks every new thing posted is better than the current one. Therefore no logo would ever stay due to people wanting to keep on creating and get their logo up there. The current one will stay until Kati sees one she thinks deserves it. Actually the last poll had like 20 total votes out of 1.1k users online everyday, and the vote was keep the current logo when it ended. Except same few people always complaining about the logo. Therefore you do not know what the "community" wants, you know what you and about 5-10 others want. 

At the end of the day, it is what Kati and the other administrators think. The community thinks every new thing posted is better than the current one. Therefore no logo would ever stay due to people wanting to keep on creating and get their logo up there. The current one will stay until Kati sees one she thinks deserves it. Actually the last poll had like 20 total votes out of 1.1k users online everyday, and the vote was keep the current logo when it ended. Except same few people always complaining about the logo. Therefore you do not know what the "community" wants, you know what you and about 5-10 others want. 

It's the best way to get input. You can't tell me that no input is better than 20 members input. You know that we can't get the 1.1k members to all vote. Most don't care. The last poll was close. I made another one.

Edited by Jason