Why does Gh0st hate me?

GoldenGates

You didn't write his WC script for him.

I gave him a link to the Easel to do 95% of the paint for him, and he said no it's a virus, and doesn't even put me in his credits for helping after I spent 10 minutes discussing 1 thing with him. He goes to @TheScrub, says stuff about me, Scrub calls me an idiot and gets some code off him to help him with the x,y co-ordinates when I gave him the most user friendly software to make a paint. :(

I gave him a link to the Easel to do 95% of the paint for him, and he said no it's a virus, and doesn't even put me in his credits for helping after I spent 10 minutes discussing 1 thing with him. He goes to @TheScrub, says stuff about me, Scrub calls me an idiot and gets some code off him to help him with the x,y co-ordinates when I gave him the most user friendly software to make a paint. sad.png

Really? Easel is the shit mate. It's ok swizz is here to make things better <3

Discuss please. sad.png

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/36871-

:o

youre jst mad i deleted you off skype. i asked you what you thought of the paint and you said its pure shit...................... you mad bro?

gates i want u to stop sending me viruses

Just so we're clear - as is everyone else - please state your love for me.

youre jst mad i deleted you off skype. i asked you what you thought of the paint and you said its pure shit...................... you mad bro?

gates i want u to stop sending me viruses

You didn't delete me from skype lol. Also you know I was kidding, we do this all the time.

And I never sent you a virus, it was a .jar to a paint easel to save your time. I've never harmed anyone's computer nor will I do so.