Am I getting mod?

zScripz

MOD??? OWNER??   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for staff

• yes
    • no
    • you're a faggot (no homo <3)

Guys I sent in my app.... tell me what you think my chances are?

Are you currently a staff member at another site? If so do not apply you won't be considered: Nope

How old are you? - 12

What is your real life name? - Heywood Jablomi

What is your timezone? - wtf is this lel

What is your email adress? - WTF THATS ILLEGAL I WONT LET THE GOVERNMENT CONTROL MY MIND!

How long have you used OSBot? - 6 days

Do you have any previous moderating experience? If so, what is the website/Private server? - Once I babysat my brother and he bit an electrical socket sad.png

Do you understand that abusing your powers will result in a demotion and may be a ip ban depending on the situation? - Can I IP ban swizz cus hes kinda a faggot

Do you speak and write fluently in any language other than English? List: Italian/Spanish (my second legit answer)

How many hours do you use the forums daily? - Like 6 hours... I have no friends

Please write AS MUCH AS YOU CAN in the questions below.

Have you ever disagreed with a moderator's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?:

Yer Falixus. If I was him I wouldn't be a beta faggot and steal 25m. I'd steal like 100m and ban erryone in chat for teh lulz

Why do you wish to be in part of the staff team of OSBot? Please give as much reasons as possible.

MUH E PEENIS

Why are you more advanced than others so that we need to choose you as our new staff? (Say something about you are good at)

sucking dat dickkk

If there are a few users began saying "THIS BOT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

suck their dick (If you hadn't noticed im a massive faggot)

From the above question, if a staff (Who has the same rank as you, or higher rank than you) saying "THIS BOT SUCKS! EVERYONE LEAVE!", what would you do?

suck their dick

You have banned someone, but another moderator disagrees with your decision and lifts the ban before the ban time you have set has elapsed. What do you do?

suck their dad's dick

A friend comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another moderator, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

I ban my friend (again) ban the person who reported him, and ban anyone who saw the report

If you warned a player about his language and he disagrees and continues to flame you, what would you do?

say I'm sorry cus I'm a bully sad.png

What do you think a Mod should do on a daily basis?

Idfk wtf

Do you have skype? If so, what is your skype name?

NOT TODAY NSA

What position are you applying for? Global Moderator or Chat Box Assistant?

Note, if you are applying for Global Moderator, you are not allowed to participate in the market without permission from me.

Owner

Other comments:

This is just a joke. Pls no ban sad.png

• Like 1

A friend comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another moderator, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

I ban my friend (again) ban the person who reported him, and ban anyone who saw the report

lol'd

• Like 1