v1.7.77-79

Zach

Some fixes with this version.

v1.7.77

Withdraw-X should now select the option if it already exists (or enter in a value if it doesn't).

Prevented a few infinite loops associated with logout.

Character.isUnderAttack() modified so that it now checks for a valid attacker (using isFacing() and HP > 0). I don't know if this is going to cause some problems with bosses, so if it does, please let me know.

v1.7.78

setRunning() fixed.

v1.7.79

Slight tweaks to walking.

Some minor changes to internal threading (working on the crash bug, I haven't been able to replicate it since with 2 hours of testing, so provide feedback on this).

What's the main class of the jar, so i can launch via linux terminal & give you some debug to work with when it crashes next..

• Developer

Fix all the randoms.

We haven't been stuck in a random for a while now. I've asked around and the idea that randoms are broken doesn't seem to be the case. So, unless you've got something more specific than "broken randoms" when most of them have already been confirmed to be functional, we're not going to take any actions.

Thanks, When is the "Talking Random Solver" bug going to get patched? :s it is starting to come back after every random it finishes

The talker worked perfectly fine when we were testing the bot for 24+ hours. There is no bug in that anti-random that we know of.

• Like 1

We haven't been stuck in a random for a while now. I've asked around and the idea that randoms are broken doesn't seem to be the case. So, unless you've got something more specific than "broken randoms" when most of them have already been confirmed to be functional, we're not going to take any actions.

The talker worked perfectly fine when we were testing the bot for 24+ hours. There is no bug in that anti-random that we know of.

Fix the bee random. Only random that wont work so far