wow FAGex

Dankblunts

LMFAO  alright so im choppin yews and i get dc'd to login screen - im thinking i just got banned for botting and im thinking fuck i literally just bought him a bond 2 hours ago. NOPE it said i had no character name. LOL i had to login to main rs page and change my name to play again. I mean hey thats way better than getting a macroing ban but still, like seriously?

Guess Jagex doesnt support Dankblunts

Edited by Dankblunts

Lmao, that's terrible, Jagex is so dumb when it comes to things like that, but I see you said you were chopping yews, I'm interested in wcing, but I heard it was a high ban rate, what break settings do you use? If you don't mind me asking.

Bro tbh i just chose a world with no wcers or 1 lvl 3 fellow botter, like i ran straight for 100 hours but then the client froze and crashed =/ but yea i run 80 hours without breaks like a dumby, i somewhat babysit and occasional say stuff, even if noones around haha 

but yea ive had no problems my new bot acc went from 45-98 wc without a ban yet, waiting for the script to be approved and go premium then im getting 99 and tons more yews =p

Your user was Dankblunts?

Pretty sure I've seen you ingame, and possibly spoken to you before lol.

haha i wouldnt doubt it for real