Aquosity v0.1 - 3D MMORPG Online Game Development

zCreation

Yes, the testing. tongue.png

Can you PM me with more info like the website, or when it'll be up, and perhaps your skype as well? 

We've had hundreds of BETA testing applications. The website is currently ran on our localhost for development reasons, the BETA testing is live in late July, if you PM me your Skype I will add you once I'm at home with my personal Skype considering we don't have an Eroser Co. or Aquosity Skype.

I'm calling you out on this one... The company in which you have stated does not exist, the web site of the project your email is set to is unregistered, and the image in which you have posted of a 'model your team has made' is not yours.

John is our Model developer. Secondly, let me get to work and I'll provide images of everything you would like to see. Also, who stated we was a company? We're a team of Developers enduring a project.

I'm not taking sides mate, if your project is real then congratulations if not shame on you for trying to get reputation.

I'm not interested in people who are against, that's not the reason I've deleted the thread content. Secondly, I'm getting the site up tonight or tomrrow for Changelogs and Updates to be previewed, and then onwards you will see the development yourself. John, known as l3d, is our Graphical client developer who sends us our models online. If you're still looking down on that, you'll just have to wait untill I upload the media.