CIA made contact with me.

Shishan

Hi,

My name is Robert and I used to be a confidence artist. I used to write personal check on my own overdrawn account, however this only worked for a limited time before the bank demanded payment. So what did I do? I moved on to opening other accounts at different banks, eventually creating new identities to sustain this charade. 

Over time trough experimentation, I developed different ways of defauding banks, such as printing out my own almost-pefect copies of check such as payroll checks, depositing them, and persuading banks to advance me cash on the basis of my account balances. 

Another trick I used was to print my account number on blank deposit slips and add the to the stack of real blank slips in the bank. This meant that the deposits written on those slips by bank customers entered my account rather than the accounts of the legitimate customers.

I once noticed the locaton where the airlines and car rental businesses, such as United Airlines and Hertz, would drop off their daily collections of money in a zip-up bag and then deposit them into a drop box on the airport premises. Using a security guard disguise i bought at a local costume shop, I put a sign over the box saying "Out of Service, Place deposits with security guard on duty" and collected money that way.

I still can't believe this idea actually worked, how can a drop box be out of service? Lmao

Edited by Shishan

Hi,

My name is Robert and I used to be a confidence artist. I used to write personal check on my own overdrawn account, however this only worked for a limited time before the bank demanded payment. So what did I do? I moved on to opening other accounts at different banks, eventually creating new identities to sustain this charade. 
Over time trough experimentation, I developed different ways of defauding banks, such as printing out my own almost-pefect copies of check such as payroll checks, depositing them, and persuading banks to advance me cash on the basis of my account balances. 

Another trick I used was to print my account number on blank deposit slips and add the to the stack of real blank slips in the bank. This meant that the deposits written on those slips by bank customers entered my account rather than the accounts of the legitimate customers.

I once noticed the locaton where the airlines and car rental businesses, such as United Airlines and Hertz, would drop off their daily collections of money in a zip-up bag and then deposit them into a drop box on the airport premises. Using a security guard disguise i bought at a local costume shop, I put a sign over the box saying "Out of Service, Place deposits with security guard on duty" and collected money that way.
I still can't believe this idea actually worked, how can a drop box be out of service? Lmao

Did you just google this? I'm 100% sure I've seen this on Reddit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Abagnale

"Abagnale's early confidence tricks included writing personal checks on his own overdrawn account. This, however, would work for only a limited time before the bank demanded payment, so he moved on to opening other accounts at different banks, eventually creating new identities to sustain this charade. Over time through experimentation, he developed different ways of defrauding banks, such as printing out his own almost-perfect copies of checks such as payroll checks, depositing them, and persuading banks to advance him cash on the basis of his account balances. Another trick he used was to print his account number on blank deposit slips and add them to the stack of real blank slips in the bank. This meant that the deposits written on those slips by bank customers entered his account rather than the accounts of the legitimate customers.[citation needed]

In a speech, Abagnale described an occasion when he noticed the location where airlines and car rental businesses, such as United Airlines and Hertz, would drop off their daily collections of money in a zip-up bag and then deposit them into a drop box on the airport premises. Using a security guard disguise he bought at a local costume shop, he put a sign over the box saying "Out of Service, Place deposits with security guard on duty" and collected money that way. Later he disclosed how he could not believe this idea had actually worked, stating with some astonishment: "How can a drop box be out of service?"[12]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Abagnale

"Abagnale's early confidence tricks included writing personal checks on his own overdrawn account. This, however, would work for only a limited time before the bank demanded payment, so he moved on to opening other accounts at different banks, eventually creating new identities to sustain this charade. Over time through experimentation, he developed different ways of defrauding banks, such as printing out his own almost-perfect copies of checks such as payroll checks, depositing them, and persuading banks to advance him cash on the basis of his account balances. Another trick he used was to print his account number on blank deposit slips and add them to the stack of real blank slips in the bank. This meant that the deposits written on those slips by bank customers entered his account rather than the accounts of the legitimate customers.[citation needed]

In a speech, Abagnale described an occasion when he noticed the location where airlines and car rental businesses, such as United Airlines and Hertz, would drop off their daily collections of money in a zip-up bag and then deposit them into a drop box on the airport premises. Using a security guard disguise he bought at a local costume shop, he put a sign over the box saying "Out of Service, Place deposits with security guard on duty" and collected money that way. Later he disclosed how he could not believe this idea had actually worked, stating with some astonishment: "How can a drop box be out of service?"[12]"

LOLOLOLOL about time ...