[1500+ Orders][LT Sponsor] Felix's Graphics Shop - Affordable, High Quality GFX [Save up to 25%]

Felix

My only skype : live:felixfromsythe

Official SOTM Winner!

9ef934f6962d47105e8e9e76dd3af7de.png

94pPxZW.png

For prices contact me!

Most recent order : Gengar - Signature

uvCODol.gif

mEVh3F9.png

WYE66jz.gif

eZhJHhH.png

mxyyS6w.png

FnldxrW.png

LdHB8gN.png

SPrXYjC.png

DjlOkAe.gif

mEioecK.gif

LbdzpDC.gif

Gd7fIsp.png

X8rGOUx.png

d8uU93Z.gif

btAnIph.png

EkENiuf.png

Jk9MZtL.png

photo-1312.gif?_r=1483572390

XUgTB5K.gif

1BYIYkJ.gif

IMWbhlJ.png

ix6f9AG.png

JDHUA1L.png

0hTTlNB.png

BBNbCCK.png

Processing of Ordering:

1. Contact me on skype.

2. Place your order.

3. You're all done!

Portfolio : https://infinitebyfelix.carbonmade.com/

Edited by Felix
  • Like 11

375x485.png

225x405.png

YOUTUBE BACKGROUNDS

-----------------------------------------

780x127.png

780x127.png

780x171.png

780x128.png

You call your self a designer after ripping shit and using templates from other designers graphics pack? The layout style is copied from my old lol. If you call your self a designer, be more creative and stop ripping shit and asking money form it.

Remove the ripped stuff or I´ll find the content you ripped and get you banned. And don´t even start the shittalk about "I made all this". 

you don´t even know how to render an image properly. Pathetic.

Edited by Designer
  • Like 1

375x485.png

225x405.png

YOUTUBE BACKGROUNDS

780x127.png

780x127.png

780x171.png

780x128.png

You call your self a designer after ripping shit and using templates from other designers graphics pack? The layout style is copied from my old lol. If you call your self a designer, be more creative and stop ripping shit and asking money form it.

Remove the ripped stuff or I´ll find the content you ripped and get you banned. And don´t even start the shittalk about "I made all this". 

You think I ripped my work Lol

www.corefelix.carbonmade.com

what templates? you think that this is 'your' style? the modeling styles on the youtube background is one of the most overused on youtube, so don't call it 'your style' and don't even say that im ripping ANYTHING without any proof. If you think that I'm ripping ANYTHING at all then at least show some proof for it, because NONE of my work is ripped. If you say "i'll find the content your ripped" goodluck with that because NONE of it is ripped. Sorry that you're mistaken, but if you want you can checkout my speedarts on some of this stuff tongue.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UkzAc4Hi7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tI1hrjX6GQ

Please don't go on about it being 'your' style lol. And what layout? My background layouts? It's not your style because it is one of the MOST overused styles on youtube. Maybe you did think you 'found out' about it but it's really overused. Please don't go about accusing people of ripping without actual proof of me ripping even A SINGLE PIECE of my work.

Oh and it's from it*. If your illiterate ass is just going around accusing people of ripping other people's work, how about you get your own style instead of making basic cinema4D text and bombarding it with photoshop effects, because that's not a style lol. SO if you think that I did rip any single one of my works, i'd love to see you try to find proof of something that I never did. Sorry that you're mistaken, maybe you should check out your facts a little bit better next time

oh yeah, and I did a dual speedart with H3lix, who's the head gfx designer on Soulsplit, thanks man for accusing me of ripping! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3dogYEjr2A

Edited by Felix

375x485.png

225x405.png

YOUTUBE BACKGROUNDS

780x127.png

780x127.png

780x171.png

780x128.png

Still waiting for you to find the content I "ripped" (funny because i didn't rip anything :P) an apology would be greatly appreciated

• 4 weeks later...