2013 Tagwall

Atlas09

So, I was introduced to this site by cinn and amazon as I am currently doing a gfx service for them. 

I never really introduced myself here as I didn't think I wanted to get too involved in the community but I'm seeing quite a few familiar faces around so I guess why not share a bit. . .

I started gfx just over a year ago. I saw a rather prominent person making tags for real good money. It turned out he ripped all his tags. His c4d work was legit tho.

At first my main motive was RSGP, but as I kept practicing and making tags and stuff, I decided I really enjoyed doing, and not just cause money was involved. Since then I have been practicing and also trying out some photo manipulation. I am currently studying (or trying to) digital painting and matte painting. I would like to be a freelance artist and mostly I'm leaning towards matte painting and 3D work (possibly the movie industry. . .)

So yeah, that's kinda my intro. 

Enjoy! smile.png

sabewmgtvhiznaxf5f21.jpg

P.S. I understand a lot of the tags have the name Gfxresource on them which is the name of the forum I'm staff on so I hope this doesn't count as advertising tongue.png cause that's against the rules. D:

I personally only like the tag above the L in atlas and the Halo tags.

Everything else is just the same overused amateur style used by almost everyone. If you look on deviantart all you'll see is that stuff, from different people >.>

You have the talent to do better, so stray away from that style and show us some really good stuff.

I personally only like the tag above the L in atlas and the Halo tags.

Everything else is just the same overused amateur style used by almost everyone. If you look on deviantart all you'll see is that stuff, from different people >.>

You have the talent to do better, so stray away from that style and show us some really good stuff.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, mate :)

But I respect your opinion and appreciate your feedback :)