Help -

iD0ntbot

I have the DN AIO FIGHTER AND DN AIO WOODCUTTER.

I woke up this morning trying to put them on and there doing all this random shit. the woodcutter is cutting normal logs instead of yews and the fighter is making my guy stand at a wall and not attack experinments..

Is this because of the update and i have to wait for it to be updated or is it something else ?

I have the DN AIO FIGHTER AND DN AIO WOODCUTTER.

I woke up this morning trying to put them on and there doing all this random shit. the woodcutter is cutting normal logs instead of yews and the fighter is making my guy stand at a wall and not attack experinments..

Is this because of the update and i have to wait for it to be updated or is it something else ?

Not quite sure what happened but when im running any flax script they instantly start spam clicking any normal trees when they come onto the screen...its weird as hell and i assume this happened to all/most scripts if your having this problem too

Not quite sure what happened but when im running any flax script they instantly start spam clicking any normal trees when they come onto the screen...its weird as hell and i assume this happened to all/most scripts if your having this problem too

I downloaded the new OSBOT from the website and it seems to be running smoothly again. try that man