Nexus: Slayer Domination (Flawless)

Herbin13

Hey guys whatsup, im new to the forum and i am a big time scripter, I used to Make custom scripts for friends and myself And my current Task is my slayer bot - 

Death Walking

Loots/banks

Walks Back to slayer master for new task

ALL food is supported

Custom And Professional Paint

Cant wait to upload More progress.

The Script will be free For First FEW days.

See you soon lads smile.png

Edited - - Release will hopefully be in the next 3 weeks.. I will be uploading images/ Video content Very soon.

Edited by Herbin13

Sounds great, prepare for competition with @Toph though wink.png

Definitely, Im hoping That it works out well.. I have been working my ass off and im just having issues with death walking ;/ ... Fucking death walking ... always Buggy

And hey look! What i purchased WMBcAn0.png

Cheers on the nearly 500k XP

Edited by Herbin13

Lol never gonna happen sorry bro nice try lol

A slayer bot isn't complicated at all to build, just extremely time consuming. Just because you don't know how doesn't mean it won't happen.

Definitely, Im hoping That it works out well.. I have been working my ass off and im just having issues with death walking ;/ ... Fucking death walking ... always Buggy

And hey look! What i purchased WMBcAn0.png

Cheers on the nearly 500k XP

Nice purchase ;) but what troubles are you having death walking? Pre defined paths should work fine as long as the methods your using to walk it are coded correctly. Or are you instead using your own web walker of some sort?

• Like 1

A slayer bot isn't complicated at all to build, just extremely time consuming. Just because you don't know how doesn't mean it won't happen.

Nice purchase wink.png but what troubles are you having death walking? Pre defined paths should work fine as long as the methods your using to walk it are coded correctly. Or are you instead using your own web walker of some sort?

Option #2 Is what im using :p 

It Crashes The script once you die... I have a Specific Path and crashes around Barb Village and Just The whole entire Script eats Shit... My friend allen is trying to fix ;/ I have been working on this script on and off for the past 4 months and hopefully have one of the first flawless slaying scripts with deathwalking on this sight:)

Option #2 Is what im using tongue.png

It Crashes The script once you die... I have a Specific Path and crashes around Barb Village and Just The whole entire Script eats Shit... My friend allen is trying to fix ;/ I have been working on this script on and off for the past 4 months and hopefully have one of the first flawless slaying scripts with deathwalking on this sight:)

Nah, Toph's is nearly ready.