Disallow Marketing in Chatbox

lolmanden

I would suggest Maldesto to re-consider for disallowing advertisements in chat. There is a reason why it's called CHAT.

It is ruining the quality talk and interactions with other members. That place is only place to directly talk with other members instead of posting in forums. Other than PM of course.

Edit:

If they want do marketing there is a whole section for it.

Edited by lolmanden
  • Like 4

The moderators are in there for a reason, if they want to shut it down say "do not post market related things every 5 minutes, once every 15-30 is suitable. Not everyone wants to hear it"

They are free to do so, if someone keeps doing it report them to a cba or mod.

Like Maldesto said guys just report them. I do it all the time and PM Maldesto! A few minutes later they are either banned or kicked depending on how excessive the spam was :)

• Like 1

The moderators are in there for a reason, if they want to shut it down say "do not post market related things every 5 minutes, once every 15-30 is suitable. Not everyone wants to hear it"

They are free to do so, if someone keeps doing it report them to a cba or mod.

Why make it so complicated when it could be just disallowed in chat?

Disagree... first of all 2 chats is pointless, nobody would use it. Second of all the CB is a great way for new people to sell their stuff. I don't go browsing the forum looking for accounts to buy :P I just wait for a nice deal to come along in the Chat. Plus the forum is crammed with people that have a ton of positive feedback, leaving no room for somebody with no feedback. I would recommend just reporting people who spam more than every 10-15 minutes.