Ive been Hacked

L S D

no im not blaming osbot for this

I have no idea how somebody got ahold of my account. didnt loose too much, maybe 5m max.. but this is my main account that usually has all the wealth on it.. so it coulda been way worse

my friends/family dont play runescape anymore so anybody close to me couldnt just guess my info and recover the account(has happend in the past)

i didnt download ANYTHING in the past week (not even the new osbot client yet)

im not keylogged or any of that. this is a reletively new computer.

how are people "hacking" my account? or are they actually "hacking" my account?

anything i can do to prevent this?

(obviously jagex guardian doesnt work so please dont say that. its enabled already..)

im just really confused atm.. its very annoying when somebody takes everything important from your bank and drops pretty much everything else in your bank.

its there not way u hacked ur self when u was on lsd?

Nah i dont go on runescape when im on that shit

Well, we have seen scripts get RAT'ed before here on OSBot, so its possible.  Which scripts did you have installed (SDN + local scripts)?

havent downloaded any scripts either, use the same ones all the time

Guest Falixus

You may have downloaded a RAT in the past and may have been on a "list" of victims and he just seized the moment now to use your information. 

Ever had someone Powerlevel or quest for you and after the service you never changed your pass?

not that i can remember, i change my password pretty often anyways

You may have downloaded a RAT in the past and may have been on a "list" of victims and he just seized the moment now to use your information. 

i downlloaded 5ucks druid killer, never started it up or used it though.. bought it cause he was giving a deal on it..

even though i didnt use it, does he still get my information?

not that i can remember, i change my password pretty often anyways

i downlloaded 5ucks druid killer, never started it up or used it though.. bought it cause he was giving a deal on it..

Yup, 5uck RAT'ed people, not sure if you didnt use it though :/

If 5uck placed a RAT on that script then yes your information would be accessible even if you haven't used the script. It's very likely he's using a RAT program which will give him a list of all the people who are infected. He has probably lost his bank from staking and is now looking to rebuild so he has chosen to start hacking people. 

If he didn't place a RAT on that script, then you're in the same boat as my friend who was recently hacked for his bank. He does not (or did not at the time rather) use any bots/scripts, and he is 100% certain he was not a phishing victim. He has a Mac, and did not have any viruses when he scanned it. He had only been playing 07 for about a week or two before he was hacked. I still have no clue how his information was compromised. 

I don't know all the methods being used but I do know they're effective.