Well uh... A bit unfair.

Basic

Gilgad is moderator? Uh...? Didn't he scam while he was drunk? 

Yeah... he did... Sure he payed him back, but so has everyone else with the TWC.  

Shouldn't he at least have TWC? And why should someone who scammed be able to become moderator, even if he paid back?

Discuss.

(I have nothing against you Gilgad, but this isn't fair)

• Like 8

Member scams -> refunds for shits and gigs -> gets mod    #osbotlogic

Just so everyones aware I got demoted from CBA for making a post that someone who the post wasn't even directed at made a dispute about me using language. Guess this site is ok with scamming but not offending little 5 year olds.

No but seriously I agree. Literally never seen him post anything helpful and he gets mod....

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 1

YOv8Svc.png

He was already considered for the position however he was then involved in a dispute. He's been promoted now as staff applications have been recieved and he was the best candidate for the position. Simple. Also as you can see he's been doing a huge amount of work in the Help Sections try to prove his dedication and worthiness , he's a good guy and you need to respect that.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Edit: The reason why he doesn't need or have TWC is because he's a staff member which is no longer or allowed to be involved in the market.

Didn't they learn their lesson from Master Chief?

FYI, Master Chief did MUCH worse shit then I did. You couldn't call it a scam on my part, in the least you can call it legitimacy. I was banned for not refunding within the 24 hour time limit, because my ToS said "If your account gets perm banned, I will 100% refund you", then I refunded when asap. I could have just walked away with the cash, but nooo, i gave him much, much more then 75m worth of stuff.

So yeah, don't go comparing what I did to the things that Master Chief did thanks.

FYI, Master Chief did MUCH worse shit then I did. You couldn't call it a scam on my part, in the least you can call it legitimacy. I was banned for not refunding within the 24 hour time limit, because my ToS said "If your account gets perm banned, I will 100% refund you", then I refunded when asap. I could have just walked away with the cash, but nooo, i gave him much, much more then 75m worth of stuff.

So yeah, don't go comparing what I did to the things that Master Chief did thanks.

I wasn't comparing? 

pls read.