Weed Instagram :D

Sleepyflame

Yo guys, been awhile since you've heard from me.. lol anyway I'll be on the chatbox if you guys want to talk wink2.png

Anyway, I got a Nokia Lumia windows phone for Christmas, and absolutely love it.. it takes crazy amazing HD pictures.

A friend told me to make an instagram involving only uploading HD weed pics, and so that's what I did.. since I have plenty right now.

* Follow me, I'll follow you.. I'm trying to get decent followers, so spread the word!

Thanks beautifuls,

http://www.instagram.com/HDKushhPics

Ewwww I hate drugs, but good luck getting the instagram fame tongue.png

Don't really say it's drugs, if you hated 'drugs' then when you have headaches you wouldn't take asprin, advil, ibuprofen. All drugs.

Anyway, I don't really think of weed as a drug, compared with Meth, Coke, Molly, and all those other fuckups.

Thanks though dude, appreciate it.

Don't really say it's drugs, if you hated 'drugs' then when you have headaches you wouldn't take asprin, advil, ibuprofen. All drugs.

Anyway, I don't really think of weed as a drug, compared with Meth, Coke, Molly, and all those other fuckups.

Thanks though dude, appreciate it.

I've actually never taken any of that, nor have I received a shot in my entire life. My parents are probably the most natural people you'll ever meet and wouldn't let the doctors give me any of that. Only drugs I've ever taken were antibiotics when I had pink eye and another time when I had whooping cough.

So yes that does mean if I get a headache I deal with it, or if I get a cavity filling I don't use novacane. It's really not that bad, instead of taking something to ease the pain just deal with it and after awhile your body gets used to it so you're not dependant on drugs for everything.

• Like 1