Paypal payment

Jordyledoux

Hello everyone here!

I've just paid with Paypal for one month a VIP bot. Now I need to wait till the staff has seen my payment and they checked it. I've got a couple of questions at the moment. How long does it take before they will check it, and where can I see scripts for the OSbot that I've paid for? I've never worked before with an OSRS bot and I could need some help. I would appreciate it, thanks!

Greetz.

Guest Falixus

You should have your VIP momentarily.

Also, if you've paid for a premium script then it should be with your other scripts in the client. 

If you paid with an e-check or your bank account you will have to wait a few days. If you paid with your paypal balance it should be here soon or instant.

I paid with Paypal from the Store on the site. As soon as I refreshed my page I was VIP.

So I would recommend checking to make sure the paypal payment went through first off.

• Administrator

I paid with Paypal from the Store on the site. As soon as I refreshed my page I was VIP.

So I would recommend checking to make sure the paypal payment went through first off.

Yes, but if he had 0 in his paypal and paid with an e-check or his bank account, it will take a few days to complete.

Yes, but if he had 0 in his paypal and paid with an e-check or his bank account, it will take a few days to complete.

I always have 0.00 balance in my paypal account. It's connected to my bank account and credit card, so my balance is always zero but it takes my payments directly from my bank account.

And I'm pretty sure it works the same way if I were to have only a credit card on my paypal account.

And I'm also pretty sure that if you don't have either of those connected to your paypal, your paypal will be unverified and you won't be able to send funds either way.