SOTW 12

Reflex

Entries must be submitted by 09/01/2014

Signature Of The Week #12

Theme : Abstract

How to enter:

• Send your artwork to me in a private message, they must be submitted by the 1st of january 2014
  • maximum size of artwork is 650px wide and 450px high. This isn't a LP contest (we might do an LP theme once)

Basic rules :

• Do not include any kind of name that will give away which signature is yours
  • Do not ask for people to vote for you
  • You may vote for yourself, but it's not required.
  • If you say or hint at which one is yours, you will be disqualified for that week and the next week.
  • If asked to provide proof that you made the image, provide it.
  • Flaming and/or ripping will result in a disqualification.

Rules are here http://osbot.org/for...144-sotw-rules/

The winnings:

1 point on the designer system to work towards the godlike designer rank, or if you're not a designer yet we will discuss if you earn the rank.

OR

You can choose to change up the designer point and get a sotw cash point (which i will keep track of) Once 1 member reaches 5 sotw winner points, they can exchange it with me for 5m 07gp. (this can only be done with sotw gained designer points, and not with any points gained any other way.)

Edited by Reflex

Why am I to blame? Maldesto did not like the idea of having a designer section from the start. Jordan and I had to convince him it would be good. I doubt Maldesto did it to punish anyone, rather remove it because he thought it was unnecessary. Don't put blame on me, it makes me feel bad sad.png sad.png

I still love you patrick, don't worry xox <3

And as for the prize, i added a new option to the winnings.

Why am I to blame? Maldesto did not like the idea of having a designer section from the start. Jordan and I had to convince him it would be good. I doubt Maldesto did it to punish anyone, rather remove it because he thought it was unnecessary. Don't put blame on me, it makes me feel bad sad.pngsad.png

He told me and Jordan that he closed it because the person who was supposed to run it was demoted. (You)

• 2 weeks later...