Custom Award "Icons"

Swizzbeat

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have awards?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't care!

I've seen on this other sites such as RuneMart (old black market site that has since died) and others which I won't name. You can see an example of what I mean below:

icon.png

I feel like the amount of PiP and name colors are starting to get out of control, so why not add award icon things for the more "lesser" roles? These can be fun things like an award for being "Sexy", "@Maldestos Bitch", or even something more simple things like "Brainiac" or "Blackhat Hacker". They would give no extra bonuses, like access to forum sections, colored name, etc. but it would be cool to have some images (listed below, next to, on top, idk) of your name to have a little bit of fun with :D

• Like 1

• Administrator

I do not have access to download anything without the ipb login which was supposed to be given to me a long time ago, but wasn't. I have asked laz and maxi for the login so I can download stuff. I would even be willing to use my own money to pay for a few things if they didn't want too.

I've seen on this other sites such as RuneMart (old black market site that has since died) and others which I won't name. You can see an example of what I mean below:

icon.png

I feel like the amount of PiP and name colors are starting to get out of control, so why not add award icon things for the more "lesser" roles? These can be fun things like an award for being "Sexy", "@Maldestos Bitch", or even something more simple things like "Brainiac" or "Blackhat Hacker". They would give no extra bonuses, like access to forum sections, colored name, etc. but it would be cool to have some images (listed below, next to, on top, idk) of your name to have a little bit of fun with biggrin.png

RM died? Good riddance. They have some stupid ass staff and members.

I support. Ranks like SoTW since that isn't really a rank, more like a winner of an event.