Staker account guide (Request)

Taynk

If not one already made that I'm just to ignorant to have seen myself, then that be awesome if someone made a staker guide. Not staking guide, but a staker guide as in how to make the perfect staking account. Im just very curious as where to train the stats and bot considering staker accounts generally have 1 prayer and sometimes 1 def.

Prayer really in my opinion hasn't stopped me from anything. 1 defence, in my opinion, isn't good for staking anyways.

I've made several staking accounts. 

Pretty much start off by doing Waterfall ( Will get you 30 attack and strength).

From there, Get 40 attack for rune scimitar. Then from there it's up to you.

Start off on minotaurs or something, Then move along Security Stronghold. 

Flesh Crawlers/Zombies on the second floor when you're ready.

Personally, I like 40, 45, or 55 defence on dds/whipping accounts.

I get that right after 40 attack, so you can wear rune armour.

It'd be nice to get 40 attack, then quest your 40 defence, so you can wear rune platebody at 40 defence, but I cbf with quests most of the time. Especially 32 QP for Dragon Slayer.

^ That guy LOL - it all depends on what type of staker you want.

1 Def Dds Staker, Do lost city, waterfall, grand tree, tree gnome, and fight arena you should have 47 attack or higher then do monkey madness, after that train.

for those quests you're gonna need to first bot the lvl 3 at gnome stronghold for 25 agility should be - roughly 2 hours

Head back to lummy with an axe or two, I'd recommend you train 1-36 wc legit, because wc does have a high banrate - should take around 2-3 hours

Then you'll need 31 crafting, buy 84 soft leather and make 84 leather gloves that should get you to 10 - roughly 10-15 minutes

For 10 - 31 crafting just buy 1k flax and bot bow strings... That should do it - anymore question just pm me on forums i've made quite a lot of stakers

Edited by Mubu
  • Like 1

^Doing all that is a waste of time tbh. 

Unless you're looking to stay 60 attack, getting D scim is pointless. 

I get 70 attack on my stakers, Sure you do Lost City when the time comes to stake, prior to that though it's pretty much a waste of time questing. CBF with all that.

• Like 1

Depending on the build you want....

For a DDS staker, Here's what I do.

Create account - Do waterfall Quest - Do minotaurs to 60 attack and 60 str - Do Prequests for monkey madness, then do monkey madness.

Get the XP from monkey madness, Will get you like 33 def.

Now it's debatable from here where you train.

I usually get 75 attack, 92 strength, 45-55 defence for a staker. Up to you really though.

After 40 defence you can really just do Green Dragon botting if you want, which will get you a hefty bank while you're finishing your stats for staking. Then you'll have a staking account and the cash to stake with all in one shot. But the training is 100% preference.

• Like 1

Depending on the build you want....

For a DDS staker, Here's what I do.

Create account - Do waterfall Quest - Do minotaurs to 60 attack and 60 str - Do Prequests for monkey madness, then do monkey madness.

Get the XP from monkey madness, Will get you like 33 def.

Now it's debatable from here where you train.

I usually get 75 attack, 92 strength, 45-55 defence for a staker. Up to you really though.

After 40 defence you can really just do Green Dragon botting if you want, which will get you a hefty bank while you're finishing your stats for staking. Then you'll have a staking account and the cash to stake with all in one shot. But the training is 100% preference.

Nice thanks!

What is the better kind of staker atm? 70atk 80-99str for whip/dds or the dds with defence? if i did the 70atk/80-99str for whip would i leave it 1def prayer?

never get def if you're going to dds...last time i was on high def boxing is pretty dead so id just got for dds staking pure even tho it's going to take 20 dickyears to make 

Simple guide:

get 60 attack -> do monkey madness for d scim

OR: get 70 attack -> whip

80-99 strength is a must.

defence to like 50-60 if you are a boxing type of staker

otherwise just get str and atk for a dds/whip

AND GET HP AT LEAST TO 75

Thanks, I will try to stake too, so this will help :)