Maldesto Hates Me? or what?

Sex

@Maldesto - I've tried to ask for help but you Simply ignore me ( I've asked you for help a few times with no response at all).. Why can't you simply reply and help and get it over with?

It's not very hard to help out once in a while it would make me respect you much more.

Please start responding to things and actually help this community as a 'Admin'. (As this would be better)

@Maldesto

• Start helping everyone 

is really the only person i can ask for help without a long waiting time and a good friend of mine ;3

PLEASE EXPLAIN  @Maldesto

tumblr_lrzern6oO61qz8yuno1_400.gif

Edited by Sex
  • Like 1

• Administrator

Hate you or what? You only talk to me when you are saying "can you change my title" which clearly has a thread and has had once since the beginning of osbot. I don't understand why you think you are above the others that can just pm me to change it when everyone else has to wait in line. I ignore you because I am very busy when you clearly know where to go if you want this done. 

• Like 1

Hate you or what? You only talk to me when you are saying "can you change my title" which clearly has a thread and has had once since the beginning of osbot. I don't understand why you think you are above the others that can just pm me to change it when everyone else has to wait in line. I ignore you because I am very busy when you clearly know where to go if you want this done. 

How low of you Maldesto, just go suck a dick somewhere else, you're a shit admin who doesn't deserve this rank. beastly would've done a 100x better job then you. Learn to respond to the community like a Community Administrator should.

im #1 trol

If you didn't fucking get it yet...it's a joke...

How low of you Maldesto, just go suck a dick somewhere else, you're a shit admin who doesn't deserve this rank. beastly would've done a 100x better job then you. Learn to respond to the community like a Community Administrator should.

im #1 trol

Deported.

Enjoy vacation

im #1 trol

Agree I need admin

I Don't know anything.... I'm new here.

• Like 1

• Administrator

Just saying mald you can still reply back to him and say hey there's a thread for it tongue.png it takes like 5 seconds.

just saying no, he knows there is a thread and has posted in it probably over 20-30 times easy... I respond to people who actually need my time.. Like the 5 plus people talking to me at that time about actual problems.

• Like 2