osbot <3 ._.

Meow

Why the hell i got trade in caution? Yeah ik this A J posted thread i resolved hes IP yeah thats true, because i was trading with him 15m without middleman so i decived to put hes IP to chat so he doesnt maybe scam. and that feedback is fucking bullshit, the guy gived hes moneys to tab seller who traded him, he didnt confirm the trader was me. i leave this forum if i dont get that shit trade in caution off becuase i didnt scam anyone, wheres the proof i scammed someone? k i can too post someone scammed me without proof and feedback him accidently positive " SCAMMED 11M w00t " -> instantly trade in caution.

Why the hell i got trade in caution? Yeah ik this A J posted thread i resolved hes IP yeah thats true, because i was trading with him 15m without middleman so i decived to put hes IP to chat so he doesnt maybe scam. and that feedback is fucking bullshit, the guy gived hes moneys to tab seller who traded him, he didnt confirm the trader was me. i leave this forum if i dont get that shit trade in caution off becuase i didnt scam anyone, wheres the proof i scammed someone? k i can too post someone scammed me without proof and feedback him accidently positive " SCAMMED 11M w00t " -> instantly trade in caution.

ja miu miu meow dispute topici perusteella vois kyl epäillä jotai ':D' inb4 kontaktit