obby tank guide (request)

waddy420

ill give you a run down of what i can remember free.

set up

helm:

fighter helm

neck:

zerker neck/fury

body:

fighter torso

weapon:

maul/slayers staff

shield

rune kite/z book/rune def

legs:

rune legs

gloves:

rfd gloves/comb brac

boots:

rune boots

Skills:

60+str  obby maul

99 str   if you want rune defender

55 slayer    slayer staff

40 def torso

35 agil  hfd

i dont know the skills needed for the rfd quests as i always use combat brac

Recommended Quest:

horror from deep

dwarf cannon

as much as possible of rfd

training tips:

1 slayer is the most difficult id recommend training range and magic exclusively on slayer use a combat calc to stay melee based when you will be pking  link one

2 slayer staff+fury seems to be the best exp for training

3 try to keep range a bit behind what it can be range to maul is the most effective pk method

4 men can be a good way to get 1-60str they are close to the bank and drop herbs which can be helpful for a starter bank

this is all i can think of atm i will add more or answer questions if youd like

Edited by extraenigma

what do you need a guide for? read the name OBBY-TANK   OBBY so maul meaning you want high strength and TANK so high def? fairly simple. if you wanna know places to train do 1-40 seagulls at port sarim and 40-60 monks 60-99 rock crabs experiments ect. weapons 1-60 red topaz machette 60-99 obby maul or get 55 slayer for slay staff. you can get range but nothing over 67 or you level your cb. good for knives to dfs spec to maul or on a budget knives to maul both work great. plus youll have msb spec which helps alot and rune cbow if you needed which you shouldnt that why you have maul. armour: torag is the best defence with a guthans helm and bandos boots or d boots for the strength. if you want more strength bonus get bandos but its not worth the price for a obby tank and for helm keep the guthans. berserker necklace of course and this is up to you either cb braclet or do rfd for gloves. 

what do you need a guide for? read the name OBBY-TANK   OBBY so maul meaning you want high strength and TANK so high def? fairly simple. if you wanna know places to train do 1-40 seagulls at port sarim and 40-60 monks 60-99 rock crabs experiments ect. weapons 1-60 red topaz machette 60-99 obby maul or get 55 slayer for slay staff. you can get range but nothing over 67 or you level your cb. good for knives to dfs spec to maul or on a budget knives to maul both work great. plus youll have msb spec which helps alot and rune cbow if you needed which you shouldnt that why you have maul. armour: torag is the best defence with a guthans helm and bandos boots or d boots for the strength. if you want more strength bonus get bandos but its not worth the price for a obby tank and for helm keep the guthans. berserker necklace of course and this is up to you either cb braclet or do rfd for gloves. 

i said 40 defence, can you not read?