New Vision of Signature making! New Kind Of SIG

Christian Bigham

Nothing new in the piece. It´s not bad, but the animation ain´t that attractive. What program did you use to spend 2 hours in the piece?

I used C4D and it took forever to get really good quality rendering and then getting it the way I wanted was pretty hard. And how is it not new? Who has done this before me?

It's not really a new kind haha, but it looks decent altough the animation needs some tune ups.

Well I haven't seen anything like it. it is abnormal... and thatnks, it was a test run.

Looks pretty sick considering it's new style for you, so it's probably your first attempt at this type of signature.

Keep up the work buddy 

Thanks Patrick

I see shit like this all the time >.>

Don't claim that you've made a new style if you haven't actually looked around, please.

The animation is soooo slowww! And use a better font, the J looks terrible when it's animated.

You mislead people, this wasn't 2 hours of work. It was probably like 1 hour work and 1 hour render. Unless you have a good computer, of course.

I hate C4D. It's for people with no talent, no offense.

I see shit like this all the time >.>

Don't claim that you've made a new style if you haven't actually looked around, please.

The animation is soooo slowww! And use a better font, the J looks terrible when it's animated.

You mislead people, this wasn't 2 hours of work. It was probably like 1 hour work and 1 hour render. Unless you have a good computer, of course.

I hate C4D. It's for people with no talent, no offense.

No talent? Modeling is something that takes so much time. I am learning C4D, why hate on other peoples work? no one is better than another person here. The animation may be too slow because your computer is slow. it goes fast for me, and can you point me to a sig like this then so I can see?