ChatBox Paint Request!

HashPlant512

Hi, i am looking for a nice paint with

Time Running:

Xp Gained:

Xp P/H:

Items Looted:

Version:

Created By: Me (At the bottom left or where ever looks nice) ( Created by obviously means who created script, not the paint)

Please don't put created by your name, as i still want it featured by me, i just simply want the rights to it so i have have it say my name

And as to what i can give, i got banned so i don't have gp really i offer

~ Free Premium script from me any choice including ones that are upcoming, i have more on the way.

~ Your paint will be featured (obviously) and i will have credits to you in the script topic (not the paint)

As for the free premium script, it's not much, but this is mainly for anyone who wants to help me out and make an extra one, and i am offering what i can, instead of asking for it for free.

And seeing as how i am not offering to much, it doesn't have to be to hardcore, all though the better the happier :)

Thank you :)

Time Running:

Xp Gained:

Xp P/H:

Items Looted:

Version:

Created By: Me (At the bottom left or where ever looks nice) ( Created by obviously means who created script, not the paint)

Please don't put created by your name, as i still want it featured by me, i just simply want the rights to it so i have have it say my name

~ Free Premium script from me any choice including ones that are upcoming, i have more on the way.

~ Your paint will be featured (obviously) and i will have credits to you in the script topic (not the paint)

As for the free premium script, it's not much, but this is mainly for anyone who wants to help me out and make an extra one, and i am offering what i can, instead of asking for it for free.

And seeing as how i am not offering to much, it doesn't have to be to hardcore, all though the better the happier smile.png

Thank you smile.png

Add me on skype, I may be able to help you out, just check my scripts to see how I made mine. 

notoriouspp

Time Running:

Xp Gained:

Xp P/H:

Items Looted:

Version:

And seeing as how i am not offering to much, it doesn't have to be to hardcore, all though the better the happier smile.png

Thank you smile.png

Add me on skype, I may be able to help you out, just check my scripts to see how I made mine. 

notoriouspp

I'll add you on skype