zCluez - OSBot's first clue scroll script!

zScripz

I've been looking for a project to keep me occupied for a while, and I definitely think this will challenge me and hopefully provide the community with a great script!

Basic layout

In the process of creating this script, I thought long and hard on what would be the best setup for the project. I created a node based script framework a while back, but I never really used it as none of my scripts really called for it. However, with the upcoming OSBot 2.0 release, which is very similar in style to nodes, I decided that for each clue, I will create a separate node. The advantages here are obvious; easy editing as well as very uncluttered code. Of course, looping through 90+ Ids isn't ideal, so obviously in my main controller I will have a way to per-determine the next node to advance to.

Features

Very simple, steal clues from HAM members, go to the bank get the needed items, go to the area, perform the needed actions.

Other things

If any of you have ANY level 1 clues, PLEASE send me a screenshot of the clue as well as the ID of the clue. The person who sends me the most of these pics and IDs will receive a free copy of the script, as well as my eternal gratitude tongue.png

PRIZES!!!! LOOK HERE biggrin.png

I am offering 4 great prizes!!! All you have to do is send me a picture of a level one clue scroll (with its itemID (get by using grounditem info in advanced settings))!!!

The person who sends me the most: ALL MY SCRIPTS + $10

Second place: My clue scroll script

Third: Any of my scripts, except for my clue scroll script

WILDCARD! IF YOU SEND ME AT LEAST 5 CLUE + PIC COMBOS YOU ARE ENTERED IN THIS: You can win ANY script in the SDN! YOUR CHOICE!

SEND ME YOUR CLUE + ID PICS IN A PM PLEASE!

EXAMPLE:

http://i.imgur.com/PCuSvgD.png

(courtesy of Monkalishous) (Sorry for spelling your name wrong tongue.png)

Progress:

Finished, In progress, Unfinished

-Stealing from HAM members

-Banking

-Clues (94/95) #1LEFT1LEFT:

• Data for ~94/95 clues [PROBABLY ALL CLUES DATA GATHERED!!]
  • 93 clues actually completed (Most of these have been tested and verified), with one clue not to be supported (Canifis)
Edited by zScripz
  • Like 7