Gift

Designer

It's not bad, but also definitely not one of your best works imo. Too many glittery effects going on and the snow is just a soft brush, you should add some texture to the snow to give it more detail.

Thanks for the feedback. This was just a minor 15 minute work I made to get feedbacked at HF :) The falling snow is just soft brushes, tho that was not the focal point and I used the falling snow just to fill the signature and get a slight more winter feeling in it. On the snow on top of the letters, I did not use brushes at all.

It's not bad, but also definitely not one of your best works imo. Too many glittery effects going on and the snow is just a soft brush, you should add some texture to the snow to give it more detail.

Thanks for the feedback. This was just a minor 15 minute work I made to get feedbacked at HF smile.png The falling snow is just soft brushes, tho that was not the focal point and I used the falling snow just to fill the signature and get a slight more winter feeling in it. On the snow on top of the letters, I did not use brushes at all.

Aight bro, I get it :) and you're welcome.