Most expensive willow logs hahah

wanabot

Bugs:

1: After 2 certain randoms it doesn't continue the interface and sits doing nothing until you hit continue after the random has finished.

- when you get the book of knowledge, gives you the xp but doesnt hit continue after

- when you get the questions and the interface says thanks and you dont hit continue

2: Say someone puts up enough money to buy 100 of somethin, then they change it to enough to buy more or less it doesn't add more or take away any of the items. Then after the anti scam timer it leaves. 

3: If someone puts up more cash then you have items to sell, it says its out and logs out... Was watching, some guy accidentally put up all his cash 14m and I had 10m worth if the item i was selling. It logged out. If I would have been afk, the bot would not had sold any...

4: It would be nice if it accepted the trade a little faster. I have had times that 3+ people trade me at once, and it takes a little long to accept and then the people waiting had already found someone else trading. Not a whole lot, but a little faster I think would be really nice. 

5: make it so I can spend a dollar or something so I can get them damn adds removed, im sick and tired of em haha. Would gladly pay you a dollar. 

Other than those minor bugs. I love you so much for this script! :D Im merchanting about 4m a day! And if the random event problem got fixed that would probably make me close to 6m a day. :D

Bugs:

1: After 2 certain randoms it doesn't continue the interface and sits doing nothing until you hit continue after the random has finished.

- when you get the book of knowledge, gives you the xp but doesnt hit continue after

- when you get the questions and the interface says thanks and you dont hit continue

2: Say someone puts up enough money to buy 100 of somethin, then they change it to enough to buy more or less it doesn't add more or take away any of the items. Then after the anti scam timer it leaves. 

3: If someone puts up more cash then you have items to sell, it says its out and logs out... Was watching, some guy accidentally put up all his cash 14m and I had 10m worth if the item i was selling. It logged out. If I would have been afk, the bot would not had sold any...

4: It would be nice if it accepted the trade a little faster. I have had times that 3+ people trade me at once, and it takes a little long to accept and then the people waiting had already found someone else trading. Not a whole lot, but a little faster I think would be really nice. 

5: make it so I can spend a dollar or something so I can get them damn adds removed, im sick and tired of em haha. Would gladly pay you a dollar. 

Other than those minor bugs. I love you so much for this script! biggrin.png Im merchanting about 4m a day! And if the random event problem got fixed that would probably make me close to 6m a day. biggrin.png

this isn't the topic for the script please refer to http://osbot.org/forum/topic/27418-scrubs-trader/

1. i have asked people to give me the interface id's, parent,child

2. if you read the source code i have not touched adjusting items in trade yet.

3. yer that's a bug haha need to fix that forgot about that sorry

4. idk how u want that

5. the ad's arent me there from osbot you need vip to get rid off them

• 2 weeks later...