illuminati

DarkzSide

You ripped that emblem in the very back...

But i put it into a context and built over it, i didn't simply rip the emblem and claim it as my own.

This is very common in graphic design.

If it's that big of a problem, i'll link credits.

-------------------------------------------------------

And yes anyone can use it as their sig.

Edited by DarkzSide

But i put it into a context and built over it, i didn't simply rip the emblem and claim it as my own.

This is very common in graphic design.

If it's that big of a problem, i'll link credits.

-------------------------------------------------------

And yes anyone can use it as their sig.

What's common in graphic design is using stocks and renders. Which were made for the use of tagging and large art. 

Just like you see how some people who upload stocks don't want you to use it for the purposes above. They just want to show it off. Show everyone the art of photography. 

It's the same for emblems. Some people tell you it's okay, some people don't. 

Just because they didn't say either, doesn't mean you can use it.

What's common in graphic design is using stocks and renders. Which were made for the use of tagging and large art. 

Just like you see how some people who upload stocks don't want you to use it for the purposes above. They just want to show it off. Show everyone the art of photography. 

It's the same for emblems. Some people tell you it's okay, some people don't. 

Just because they didn't say either, doesn't mean you can use it.

If we were all to do as you just said, forum signatures wouldn't even exist.

So next time when you make a forum signature with render please contact the creator of that render to ask for permission. We'll see how long you'll end up waiting for a reply before you can start on the signature.

If we were all to do as you just said, forum signatures wouldn't even exist.

So next time when you make a forum signature with render please contact the creator of that render to ask for permission. We'll see how long you'll end up waiting for a reply before you can start on the signature.

:fp: 

I download renders that people want others to use. 

I've gotten 1,000+ renders in a tagfreak pack. All rendered by people from the +ink graphics team.

:fp: 

I download renders that people want others to use. 

I've gotten 1,000+ renders in a tagfreak pack. All rendered by people from the +ink graphics team.

Good for you. There's no point arguing over this and you seriously need to chill.

I believe your a good graphic designer no doubt about that but you shouldn't go around complaining about every little thing.

• Like 1