Funny school moments?

Kyle

Hey, every had one of those days at school where you say or do something so stupid that you're embarrassed for a minute but then you laugh about it?

Well I'd like to hear some from anyone.

I'll go first...

So today in History we're making Heraldic Shields (Sounds just as awesome as it is) Anyways, I was cutting my cardboard outline for my shield when I cut myself with the scissors. Of course it hurt so I yelled "DAMNIT I JUST SCISSORED MYSELF!" Was really embarrassing because my teacher heard it but he didn't care.

A couple weeks ago in Physics my teacher asked me a question, I wasn't paying attention because I hate physics so he asked me "Kyle, which way does water flow" Me thinking it's a damn trick question I say "uhh, up?"

God damn I can be a real dumbass

#dumbsquad

Naw but I was in AP United States history last year and my teacher ask me why people began to move out west. I was in a bad mood so I said "dunno maybe so they can take a train ride and see the wild life". Another time she asked me the difference between expansion in the US compared to overseas and I said trench warfare.

I was really tired in my biology class and the teacher had turned off the lights and put on a video about plants or something, so I put my head down and the next thing I know I woke up 45 minutes later and see the teacher standing behind my chair, I look at him and he's just like "Man, you were out!" and walks away laughing. 

1. I was talking with my crush and all of a sudden my principle comes up behind me and I hit on her and asked her out. After she rejected me (sad.png) my principle walked away laughing >.>

Oh damn! That sucks, I don't ask girls out at school. My friends would go bat shit crazy.

I was really tired in my biology class and the teacher had turned off the lights and put on a video about plants or something, so I put my head down and the next thing I know I woke up 45 minutes later and see the teacher standing behind my chair, I look at him and he's just like "Man, you were out!" and walks away laughing. 

I fall asleep all the time man, I mean if you're turning the lights off, you're putting me to sleep. Especially if a boring ass documentary with a narrator who has a very deep voice and talks slowly.

1. I was talking with my crush and all of a sudden my principle comes up behind me and I hit on her and asked her out. After she rejected me (sad.png) my principle walked away laughing >.>

Ouch you gott the real blow off

ikr but that bitch don't deserve me. I'm way too good for her!

Plenty more fish in the sea ;)

Actually, I take 'resource classes' every friday.  So, this was biology, last year, I was in the 10th grade.  There was this Arabic girl, her name was Aneesha. Lol. . .so, this was the last week, and it was oral report day.  As a kid was giving his report. . .dear God.  So, she decided to wear a tank top typed dress shirt that day, and some capri's (forgive if I spelled that wrong lol?).  You know how people raise their arms when they yawn and stretch at the same time? She does that. . .remember when I described her shirt? Yeah, her armpits looked like the forest from Jumanjii.  She was 15, and I'm pretty sure she had never shaved her armpits, not even once, her whole life. I swear to God I smelled them from across the table.  I would guess the hairs' length were about 4 1/2 inches if you measured them . . .like.  I'm scarred for life.