Customized Animation Theme.

Basic

It would be really nice if we had a customized animation theme that related to botting.

For an example, look at Tagfreaks Animation theme. It looks so dope :D

I could help with this, but I don't know how to do it! So if an admin could tell me the ACP settings for customizing the theme on skype. Then I'll gladly help.

This will make us more unique, and it will difrenteate us from all of the other animate users.

• Like 2

There is no such setting in the ACP but you can simply replace the current picture with a new one by uploading it through the ftp or edit it CSS.

I do support your suggestion, something different than the standard animated background would be nice.

Not just one image, a combination of images. It would be a collage of things like bot features, proggies, etc.

Meh. Not that important. Fix script writer payments first.

It's still not working@?#?@#?

Premium writers are continuously underpaid and it is unclear why. They have yet to release a more clear payment system. All we see are sales numbers and the payments we get. The numbers for payments do not match up with sales, with some people like me being short about $100. I personally am not updating any scripts until this is resolved. Sorry users, complain to admins if you don't like this.