TzTok Fisher

TzTok Jad

Introduction:

I've decided to start learning Java, so why not learn Java by making scripts. This is my first project I've stuck with and so far it's going great, I've learned a great deal the past few days and I am constantly learning more. If this script ends up well I may make more but until then here it is.

About this script:

This script fishes Salmon and Trout at Barbarian Village, after is has a full inventory of fish it start a fire and cook the fish; and then drop them.

Green = Completed Yellow = In progress Red = Planned

Features:

Fishes and Cooks Trout and Salmon at Barbarian Village for exp.

Logs out and stops script when out of feathers.

Repairs woodcutting axe if broken.

Picks up fishing rod if lost.

Paint

Antiban

Banking

Please use at your own risk.

Instructions:

Start the script near any Fishing spot with Feathers, Fly fishing rod, Tinderbox, and any woodcutting axe. If you run out of feathers or lose your rod the script will stop.

I strongly recommend baby-sitting it.

You may find my script here:

Added Feather and Fishing rod detection.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by TzTok Jad

gonan try it .

Please be sure to let me know how it goes, if you can give me a good estimate of how long it runs etc.

Be sure to bring loads of feathers, as the script doesn't detect if you have feathers or a rod so be careful. You could end up spam clicking a fishing spot if you run out of feathers or lose your rod.

EDIT: Added Feather and Rod detection, if you run out of feathers or lose your rod the script will stop. Be sure to download the newest version on the thread now.

Edited by TzTok Jad