Script Cleanup

Toadfly

I think there needs to be somebody, either a moderator or perhaps even a new rank that has access to lock topics for scripts that are no longer working. I think they need to take the download link down, and lock the thread until the poster updates the script to the point where its working. Otherwise, noobs will keep necroposting old scripts that are no longer working, and end up on live chat asking why their script isn't working. Not only that, it will clean up the forums a little bit. Just an idea.

• Like 4

This, any script that has an author who's been inactive for over 7 days without a reason, should get the thread locked or hidden with a pm telling the author, and unlocked or shown upon request from author.

Perhaps, but there are definitely some scripts around here that work, and the scripter has been gone far longer than 7 days. I just think if the bot is no longer working, the topic should be locked until the script is working again, otherwise, keep it lock.

I will start with a cleanup today. There are much scripts, though, so I could use some help with it.

If you see a outdated script, then please report the thread like Maldesto said.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/1252-darkagility-first-and-most-advanced-agility-training-script-for-osbot/

this is one that hasnt been updated and working for a long time