magic training guide?

strbunix

In this guide i will tell you the best,fastest and cheapest way to get 99 Mage on the online game Runescape. Magic is known to be as an easy to medium level skill to achieve 99 in.

Magic is known to be as one of the easiest skills to master on Runescape. The reason for which it is believed to be one of the easiest is that it only takes a short amount of time to achieve 99 when in comparison to some of the harder skill-capes to get such as construction. To get 99 Magic from level 1 it takes around 5-7days playing time (depending on what spells you use),when compared to other skills this is super easy and i recommend going for this skill-cape if you do not already own it. Now on with the guide :)

What spells to cast at what levels?

Levels 1-10 = Cast Wind Rush on the magical dummies at Lumbridge.

Levels 10-21 = Cast Wind Rush on the Lesser Demons at the top of the wizards tower.

Levels 21-25 = Cast Low level Alchemy on any item. I will include a link to tell you what items are currently best for alching further on in the guide under the high alchemy section.

Levels 25-31 = Casting Varrock Teleports

Levels 31-37 = Casting Lumbridge Teleports

Levels 37-45 = Casting Falador Teleports

Levels 45-55 = Casting Camelot Teleports

Levels 55-99 = High Alchemy, the calculator will be included lower down in the guide. You will make 55-75k xp per hour depending on how fast you cast. Here is a link to the alchemy guide calculator :http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy_Guide , this calculator will tell you what items are currently the best to alch and how much of a loss/profit you will make from it.

Levels 80-99 = Stringing Jewelry on the Lunar Spell book; if you choose to do this method to 99 you will make a huge loss but it is much faster than alching.

Levels 86-99 = Another method to 99 is plank making on the Lunar Spell book; this is a very fast way to 99 and is the method that i used, you can also make profit from using this method so this is the method that i recommend that you use. Use either the Duel Arena bank chest or The Castle Wars bank chest as this will be faster than right clicking a banker at a bank. You will make between 160-180k xp per hour depending on how much you concentrate.

How many spells will i have to cast?

Low Alchelmy = 92 casts

Varrock Teleport = 200 casts

Lumbridge Teleport = 309 casts

Falador Teleport = 614 casts

Camelot Teleport = 1895 casts

High Alchelmy = For levels 55-80 = 27,992 or for 55-99 = 197,697

Stringing = For levels 80-86 = 19,419 casts or for levels 80-99 = 133,113 casts.

Planking = From levels 86-99 you will need to cast 104,852 spells.

I hope this guide helped you and gave you an insight into getting 99 Magic, if it did please comment below as i really appreciate your comments and also remember to vote this page up, leave feed back via the quick action buttons thanks!!!

copied from www.google.com, use it :)

High alchemy. You most likely get some of your money back. It's the cheapest method really to think off.

the problem is now that my main got banned with all my cash tongue.png

my bank atm is 1m sad.png

so i need to find a cheap item and don't lose alot of cash with alch

Sadly i really don't know the prices of the alch. I remember back in the days there was a site telling you all the profits you get.

High alchemy. You most likely get some of your money back. It's the cheapest method really to think off.

the problem is now that my main got banned with all my cash tongue.png

my bank atm is 1m sad.png

so i need to find a cheap item and don't lose alot of cash with alch

start fletching. if you cut>string maples, you lose about 60k per 1k alchs

If you use teleport to level up, you're an idiot. Just spend $10 on Diclonius's MTA script

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/1410-10-one-time-diclonius-magic-training-arena-mta-nice-magic-xp-for-a-profit/

Get to 19 somehow (air strike, quest, etc)

19-55 use curse with Mud Staff + armour

55+ get Lava Staff and heaps of Cosmics, Laws and Natures then use MTA script. Work towards getting Mages Books or infinity gear and you'll eventually get 82+ mage with a profit most likely

• 4 weeks later...

Magic is known to be as one of the easiest skills to master on Runescape. The reason for which it is believed to be one of the easiest is that it only takes a short amount of time to achieve 99 when in comparison to some of the harder skill-capes to get such as construction.

lol'd