My Account Banned

Kittens

haha all my accounts got banned like last week-2.. Today i had one left i tried running it last night and the client must have closed over night so I log in through the client and right after I logged in it should the game loading in the left hand corner and when it hit 100% it disconnected me and when I tried to log back in it said account disabled.. this has to be the fastest ban ever lol also I changed my ip last week so it had no correlation to my other accounts being banned

im running the old atmercher atm :s. hope you made a lot before got to your bots

i was using the old mercher last lol the client or something shut down i guess when i woke up this morning i go to login 5 secs later boom permed

wow i just posted about that happening to me right after you said that only difference was, i was woodcutting yews

im running the old atmercher atm :s. hope you made a lot before got to your bots

i was using the old mercher last lol the client or something shut down i guess when i woke up this morning i go to login 5 secs later boom permed

wow i just posted about that happening to me right after you said that only difference was, i was woodcutting yews

bot busting hours always seem to be around now and like 10 at night ish in england, well thats when i usually see posts about being banned :s