Again no refund

Primeape

No i won't give another estimated time, as it was supposed to be 2 days and it wasn't. I'm not going to give an ETA then everyone make 10 more threads if there is another delay.

no offence to you I'm sure your doing your best but I've been a VIP since day one joining here and I've had 4 paid scripts 3 of which now I've received no refund for 1 of them I had to personally chargeback on due to mods/admins not doing anything about it and this is getting stupid I paid for my VIP like many and am not able to use it
  • Like 1

They are in the process of it, Maxi has been working on it for a while, it is a bit more difficult than we first expected it to be. Sorry for the delays, we wish we didn't have to delay this process.

It has been 5 days since scripts were removed from SDN and you guys can't refund people in that time? Fix up..

They are in the process of it, Maxi has been working on it for a while, it is a bit more difficult than we first expected it to be. Sorry for the delays, we wish we didn't have to delay this process.

It has been 5 days since scripts were removed from SDN and you guys can't refund people in that time? Fix up..

If it's that important to you to but a script then buy it, no one stops you from doing that.

Seriously.. 5 days.. come on dude, go do something else rather than crying for a refund and blaming the administrators.

Be lucky you aren't hacked by 5uck and lost all the money you made with his scripts