fuck yo background

Koy

I7E5cU5.png

It's really cluttered, and the light sources are over dodged. (Whether you're using the layer filter or the tool itself)

The lighting doesn't match the render very well.

Looks flat (Besides here kaeIAf1.png) If you could have done that with the entire piece, it would have looked much better :)

Way over used render.

Random lines and dots everywhere from C4D's on lighten. (Not very appealing)

I've seen better from you man, but you've just came back into this.. So i'll cut you some slack ;)

• Like 1

I7E5cU5.png

It's really cluttered, and the light sources are over dodged. (Whether you're using the layer filter or the tool itself)

Looks flat (Besides here kaeIAf1.png) If you could have done that with the entire piece, it would have looked much better smile.png

Way over used render.

I've seen better from you man, but you've just came back into this.. So i'll cut you some slack wink.png

Thanks, although i didn't use dodge at all and the random lines are from the texture not the c4ds and nothing is set on Lighten. :p

I7E5cU5.png

Looks flat (Besides here kaeIAf1.png) If you could have done that with the entire piece, it would have looked much better smile.png

Way over used render.

I've seen better from you man, but you've just came back into this.. So i'll cut you some slack wink.png

Thanks, although i didn't use dodge at all and the random lines are from the texture not the c4ds and nothing is set on Lighten. tongue.png

Ah, my bad.

Looks like a c4d on lighten haha :D