Grand Exchange

BottersLyfe

G.E  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Exchange in OSRS?

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

i voted no

because that was the start of the ruin of rs, the community died when ge was released, remember that with ge the trade limit came, that was the start of rs3.

Well, they made G.E because of the trade limit, and people therefore couldnt trade much. And the trade limit was made because of all the people RWT'ing etc, wasn't it ?

NO! I agree with the first comment, I feel the G.E. killed the game... I loved when world 1 & 2 were packed to the brim with people! In Fally Park and W Varrock! I miss that so much! People were so much more social.

It's kinda like cell phones, yea they help a lot, yet they also desocialize us by us having interact with an object rather than a person. Just my opinion though. 

• Like 1

i voted no

because that was the start of the ruin of rs, the community died when ge was released, remember that with ge the trade limit came, that was the start of rs3.

Well, they made G.E because of the trade limit, and people therefore couldnt trade much. And the trade limit was made because of all the people RWT'ing etc, wasn't it ?

yes, maybe but it the start of rs3, it ruined rs, ruined the communty dude, i dont really care hop to w1, search a guy and send, i really like it, better than talk with noone and done

NO! I agree with the first comment, I feel the G.E. killed the game... I loved when world 1 & 2 were packed to the brim with people! In Fally Park and W Varrock! I miss that so much! People were so much more social.

It's kinda like cell phones, yea they help a lot, yet they also desocialize us by us having interact with an object rather than a person. Just my opinion though. 

Yea it was fun back then, I just dont got time to use 2 hours trying to sell my sharks now. Zybez is the same as GE anyway, just not in-game. I dont see whats social about trading either :P

i voted no

yes, maybe but it the start of rs3, it ruined rs, ruined the communty dude, i dont really care hop to w1, search a guy and send, i really like it, better than talk with noone and done

Nah, alot of other thinsg ruined the community. Trade limit did, they destroyed pk - also ruined the community, and shitty skills. I dont think G.E did, and it was also way before RS3 and EOC :) Well I talk to people in game, I just dont need to do it when trading also :)

The GE would be great. The GE is awesome. You can buy and sell stuff FAST and still merch just fine. If I wanted to be social I'd tak to people in real life not in a video game. Also RS had the most people when wildy game back with the GE, no trade limit, and the upgrade to graphics and cockroaches+ other updates to the game. THAT'S when I loved playing and many of my friends on here and in real life love dplaying it then too.

• Like 1