Need a Script logo created.

Deffiliate

Could someone please make a script logo for my upcoming script "King of the Dragons" I'll offer a free copy of the script once released to whomever can do this.

Doesn't have to be complex either, I'd like to have a crown hanging on the "K" in King and maybe a render of a dragon too. Whatever looks good.

Edit: Resolution should be 180x180

Edited by Deffiliate

Could someone please make a script logo for my upcoming script "King of the Dragons" I'll offer a free copy of the script once released to whomever can do this.

Doesn't have to be complex either, I'd like to have a crown hanging on the "K" in King and maybe a render of a dragon too. Whatever looks good.

SIGmUXC.png

Here's what I came up with.

If it really needs a crown I guess I can add.

But I don't think there's enough room, personally.

Edited by Corsair

SIGmUXC.png

Here's what I came up with.

If it really needs a crown I guess I can add.

But I don't think there's enough room, personally.

That's perfect. I'll be sure to give you the script when it comes out. Also, ill give you some money if I sell enough copied. TYVM :D

• Like 1

Challenge accepted

gonna work on this i will private message you once done ;)

Gonna make it cool :P

• Like 1