AIO Sex Shop

Sex

Features

• Multi-Color (Rainbow Included)
  • Safe & Efficient
  • Custom Features
  • Professionally & Custom Made
  • Custom Features ( You think of a feature we add it)
  • Vibrator (Built-In + More)
  • Quality Satisfaction ( A++ Satisfaction Based on our Customer Rating/Feedback)
  • Safe for ages 15+ 
  • Never Breaks (Made out of the best material)
  • Gives you something to do when bored
  • BEST QUALITY DILDO EVER

• Updates
  • Dildo's are now made with stronger material - 12/2/13
  • You can obtain a Free Dildo with code "Dildo4Free" Valid till December 3rd. - 12/2/13

• Special Offers
  • Dragon Dildo - $500
  • Exleit Dildo $465
  • Mairak Dildo $275

Price

$25 and up!

Edited by Sex
  • Like 1

One that is attachable to any piece of clothing I desire, can change shape/length/width at the snap of my fingers, has an auto lube feature that keeps it lubricated 24/7 and you can adjust the speed of the dildo to any that you desire. It also must have a vibrator as well as an extended mouth for the front which is also adjustable with the same features. If you wish to conceal it, you can shrink it down to the smallest undetectable size possible just by thinking about it.

How much will this cost me?

One that is attachable to any piece of clothing I desire, can change shape/length/width at the snap of my fingers, has an auto lube feature that keeps it lubricated 24/7 and you can adjust the speed of the dildo to any that you desire. It also must have a vibrator as well as an extended mouth for the front which is also adjustable with the same features. If you wish to conceal it, you can shrink it down to the smallest undetectable size possible just by thinking about it.

How much will this cost me?

Around $95-125.

You get 2 at the price of one.

So you get 2 of the same item for no extra cost!

I just bought one, and I'll say that his dildos are REALLY cheap, meaning they break fast! I was going full speed until it snapped in half. About 20 minutes later, mustard started squirting out of my asshole in a fast manner. I went to the hospital and they told me to get a new one. They also said that I have splinters in my asshole due to it being made out of a bamboo material. I'm asking for a new one, possibly the blue one?

If you could talk to me on Skype it would be great!

Thanks for the dildo support,

~Prefraud

• Like 1