Toph Druids

Toph

11 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a new Druid killer?

• $3.00
    • $5.00
    • $7.00
    • $9.00
    • $11.00

Sounds great, how far are you with it and what will price be? smile.png

I'm basically pulling from my slayer script and making this a very specialized case, so I have most of the code written, but I literally just "started" this script. Just have to put it all together. Should have it working in about an hour :)

I'm not sure yet on price.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see all this Druid competition :D

Honestly I would increase the price, $5 is way to low. When 5uck first released his it was around that price, and within weeks Druids were so heavily botted there were no free worlds and the method nearly died. The community themselves actually forced him to raise the price after awhile, which says something :p

Can't wait to see all this Druid competition biggrin.png

Honestly I would increase the price, $5 is way to low. When 5uck first released his it was around that price, and within weeks Druids were so heavily botted there were no free worlds and the method nearly died. The community themselves actually forced him to raise the price after awhile, which says something tongue.png

Yeah I know, it'll be great :p Mine's pretty simple, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys put together.

What are you planning to price yours at then? It's such a simple script, I'd feel like a thief if I charged much more than $5.

Honestly I would increase the price, $5 is way to low. When 5uck first released his it was around that price, and within weeks Druids were so heavily botted there were no free worlds and the method nearly died. The community themselves actually forced him to raise the price after awhile, which says something tongue.png

Yeah I know, it'll be great tongue.png Mine's pretty simple, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys put together.

What are you planning to price yours at then? It's such a simple script, I'd feel like a thief if I charged much more than $5.

I'm not telling you how to price your script, by all means make it $5 or even less if you'd like! Just be careful to monitor what your script is doing to the RS economy and adjust prices accordingly.

And I'm not joining in the Druid wars (see what I did there) I have enough premium scripts to manage and update right now :)

Edited by Swizzbeat

Yeah I know, it'll be great tongue.png Mine's pretty simple, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys put together.

I'm not telling you how to price your script, by all means make it $5 or even less if you'd like! Just be careful to monitor what your script is doing to the RS economy and adjust prices accordingly.

And I'm not joining in the Druid wars (see what I did there) I have enough premium scripts to manage and update right now smile.png

Haha druid wars laugh.png

Okay. I'll be releasing a beta to the Local Moneymaking forum very soon to see what users think of the super-beta version.