Users & Name Changes.

BawsZ

We should be allowed to take names on the forums that a certain "INACTIVE" Member has if we request to.

Like say theres a member called "Swag" Who hasnt logged into his account since.. May 2013.. We should have the chance to atleast request his name.. Whats the point of letting a user that hasn't logged in since fuck knows when keep a name he doesn't deserve? Lets get them supports and change that stuped ruel

the time period for requests should always be for users that are inactive 4 months+

Support List:

@Fuzzyy

@Cinnamon

@Ricky

@Mikasa

@ball

@Santa Claus

@Violent

@Ghetto

@Britney

@Umbrella

@EpicPins

@Swizzbeat

@Someluser

@lolmanden

Edited by YoloSwag69420
  • Like 2

Well, just been told their "Login username" would need to be changed in order to do this

meaning they wouldn't be able to access the site with the original login username.. meaning they would need to make a new account

so i doubt this will be possible unless the admins/moderators approve

Well, just been told their "Login username" would need to be changed in order to do this

meaning they wouldn't be able to access the site with the original login username.. meaning they would need to make a new account

That isn't true.

On another forum, my login is oloykobkob but my username is Mikasa, so it's possible to not change the login, to my understanding. :p

That isn't true.

On another forum, my login is oloykobkob but my username is Mikasa, so it's possible to not change the login, to my understanding. tongue.png

It's possible. Kati did it for me

She will be missed... <3

• Administrator

That isn't true.

On another forum, my login is oloykobkob but my username is Mikasa, so it's possible to not change the login, to my understanding. tongue.png

If someone is named Mikasa for example before you came and agreed to change their "display name to "bob" you couldn't take mikasa because his "login" name is mikasa so it can't override that. I just tried to. I was going to implement this at a 6 month rule, and just change the display name so that their login name would be the same if they ever came back. :(

We should be allowed to take names on the forums that a certain "INACTIVE" Member has if we request to.

Like say theres a member called "Swag" Who hasnt logged into his account since.. May 2013.. We should have the chance to atleast request his name.. Whats the point of letting a user that hasn't logged in since fuck knows when keep a name he doesn't deserve? Lets get them supports and change that stuped ruel

the time period for requests should always be for users that are inactive 4 months+

Support List:

@Fuzzyy

Add me to that list of support!

That isn't true.

If someone is named Mikasa for example before you came and agreed to change their "display name to "bob" you couldn't take mikasa because his "login" name is mikasa so it can't override that. I just tried to. I was going to implement this at a 6 month rule, and just change the display name so that their login name would be the same if they ever came back. sad.png

tbh

i would say just yolo it and delete the nubs account

his fault for not being on 6 months happy.png

• Like 1

That isn't true.

If someone is named Mikasa for example before you came and agreed to change their "display name to "bob" you couldn't take mikasa because his "login" name is mikasa so it can't override that. I just tried to. I was going to implement this at a 6 month rule, and just change the display name so that their login name would be the same if they ever came back. sad.png

I'm 95% sure it is possible, I'll look into this more, and I'll let you know the results.