Just letting you all know..

Ricky

This is an informative thread. This was not made to bash Osbot nor @Alek

Okay, so as most of you know @Alek is the new admin, even though his title says 'Script Manager' he is really an admin. 

Proof: http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

I went to go look for a script when I saw one of his. Why not use it? I opened the script up when I found that in order to use some advanced settings you must donate.... basically you are paying for it. So when I first saw it I didn't really care, until I realized.... this is kind of like paying for a script. The free version is basically like a Lite mode while the 'donated' version is a paid one. I wouldn't care, but @Alek is not only an admin but a SDN scripter. Shouldn't he know better? Shouldn't someone be alarmed that our script manager is doing this?

Just a thought to leave in your head

Please don't delete this. This is an informative thread. This was not made to bash Osbot nor @Alek

• Like 4

Just because he on the "Moderating Team" list doesn't make him an admin, and as he is a Script Manager he must have access to a Moderator Control Panel so that is why he appears on the list.

Noobs.

Actually you are the noob. He was an admin BEFORE script manager. He can do the same things mods can(I'm pretty sure)

@Alek is not only an admin but a SDN scripter. Shouldn't he know better? Shouldn't someone be alarmed that our script manager is doing this?

@Alek

What does being admin and script manager have to do with giving a lite script and donating for more features ? I don't see what's wrong with that. Tell me what you think is wrong with it. *no sarcasm intended*

I've been doing this on multiple botting clients since the release of the Old School. I'm a scripter first, Script Manager second. Also, you can still use the script, however some advanced features require a nominal donation. I've asked Kati and the previous admins in the past and they have had no problem with this.

I've been doing this on multiple botting clients since the release of the Old School. I'm a scripter first, Script Manager second. Also, you can still use the script, however some advanced features require a nominal donation. I've asked Kati and the previous admins in the past and they have had no problem with this.

It seems a bit odd to me though. IMO I would not allow it unless you give a portion of your profit(whatever % osbot takes) back to osbot; since that isnt under my control I can't do anything.

• Administrator

It seems a bit odd to me though. IMO I would not allow it

I think this sums it up, targeting a member claiming it as informing isn't changing the real purpose of your thread.

There is a pm button if you have any questions...