Regarding Updates & Changes

Jordan

Updates & Changes  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support a slight forum re-structure?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should we have votes on group colors being voted on, updated and changed?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Custom Moderator Team Page Addded?

• Yes
    • No

OSBot has gone through major changes moost of them being forum or website related so far. It's always difficult to get a grasp on what the community wants. As a staff member, you always want what is best for OSBot, and you act on that. Sometimes it's difficult as a member to see the way an action or decision will benefit OSBot. Sometimes decisions made by staff members are wrong, as we are humans as well, but I can assure you effort and thought is put into nearly every decision made. In the end, authority should be questioned for bad decisions, but it should be done appropriately.

Whats the point of this thread?

What do you want to see changed? As a member, what would you support being changed/updated. I'd like to see your opinions. To start you off on your suggestions, I'll give you a few things that have personally been on my mind, so that you can share your opinions on them. Please feel free to go above and beyond, though, and share your opinions on things that you think should be changed, big or small.

Personal things that have been on my mind:

1. Forum structure - Pertaining to the structure, order and naming of forums being changed
  2. Group colors - Should they be voted on and changed/perfected?
  3. Custom Moderator Team Page - Looks cool to me [Preview] [Link]

Now, you can share your opinion on anything. Something that has been bugging you, or something you think would look better differently, etc.

The purpose of this thread was to get more suggestions so that I could make a larger thread with even more polls to vote on. So add suggestion below!

I definitely support it, changing things up for the better will be great for OSBot.

• Yes, as of now in my opinion the current structure of the forums is a bit messy, and could use some reworking.
  • Yes, some fresh new colors would not be a bad idea.
  • Doesn't really matter to me, it is quite simple so I don't see why we can't have this.

A few other things that I believe could be changed:

• Removing the censor
  • Adding postcount to the spam section
  • Renaming the spam section to something like 'random' or 'casual'
  • Implementing a new IPB theme
  • Make it so when you quote someone who quoted another post, it does not 'quote-train' so to speak (For more info click here to view the previous suggestion thread that was made)
  • Make sponsor lifetime
Edited by Britney
  • Like 1

forum needs a bit restructure not too much also if its not broke dont fix it

5xh8W.png =/= 5xhfI.png

nothing wrong with a lot of stuff though and i dont see loads of people complaining about anything except the forum getting a tad bit restructured tongue.png

o my bad messed up change my votes for first and 3rd one to a yes and for the second one can you give more info on it please?

Edited by Gh0st